Monday, August 28, 2017

Reacting to Old Posts #2


Hi Jammers! Wow, it's been almost a year since I've done one of these kinds of posts last. I think it's time for another one; wouldn't you agree?

This time, I will be reacting to three different posts:

Umm... Lol.
I'm sorry, guys.
You don't see that everyday.

Oh man... I'm cringing already.

Let's just get this over with before I throw up or somethin'.

1. ''Umm... Lol.''

This post was made in December 2014. I was about twelve and a half years old at the time.

Here's what the post said:

---------------------------------------------

Okay, so someone pointed out this post on their blog:

First of all, I NEVER said that you couldn't say it because it goes against my beliefs. I only said you aren't allowed to say "Oh My G*d" on my BLOG.

Second of all, I'm allowing it now because not everyone shares my religion, so they don't know if it's a bad word or not. Anything else will be strictly deleted.

Crazy, insane, stupid, dumb, retard, flip, freak? SERIOUSLY. Those aren't considered bad words where I come from, so if you hate them, don't read them. I'm respecting your opinion, so I ask if you respect mine.

If you think I'm a hypocrite, fine, then. But I can assure you, I left RATH with a reason. I GIVE credit to the people who I take pictures and videos from, and if I don't, I fix it.

If you think I'm an awful person, I don't care. :I

---------------------------------------------

*facepalm*

Allow me to start off by saying this: you are allowed to say ''Oh My G**'' on my blog, since to most people in the world nowadays, it is not considered a swear word. Any other swear words will cause your comment to become unapproved and deleted for good. Secondly, the word ''retard'' is indeed offensive, but clearly I had no idea when I typed up this post.

Now that that's out of the way, we can talk about the situation behind the post. Some dweeb decided to rant about how I'm a supposedly ''horrible'' person because I ''paraded around Jamaa Township, disrespecting the Native American culture by wearing a virtual headdress'' (back when I owned it, of course). Pfft. If only he could see what the community is like these days with their unhealthy obsession over headdresses!

He also called me a ''#awfulperson'', and told everyone that I plagiarize other people's work, both of which are not true.

Honestly, this post, and the post that was featured in the post, both kind of make me laugh. Besides, who cares what the haters say? Never let them get to ya.

Alright, I think it's time we move on to the next post.

2. ''I'm sorry, guys.''

This post was made in November 2013. My blog was only a little over a year old at the time, so you can imagine my blogging skills weren't perfect. They still are far from perfect, if we're being real here.

---------------------------------------------

I'm really sorry I'm quitting. I guess I was kind of angry at the moment when I did that post. :( Anyway, to assure you, I won't be on as often as I would for the next few days. I'm terribly sorry I frightened you all like that. >.< I have had quite a bit of homework lately, and it might take a while. Boring homework at that, which no kid like me would enjoy. *rolls eyes at the thought of boring homework* 

I won't be posting for the next few days because my parents supposedly changed my Animal Jam password because they think it might get in the way of my plan to complete my homework by Wednesday. I freaked out when I tried to enter my password in earlier because I thought I had been hacked or my account was glitch-locked.

Oh, well....life's hard as a rock, and it was meant to be that way. :(

---------------------------------------------

Oh boy.

Basically, the day before I typed this post up, I was having a pre-teen crisis. I was stressed out with homework, and my parents took away my Animal Jam account by changing my password so that I could finish it. *sigh* Just wait 'till you get to high school, little me.

So, at first when I learned that my password had been changed, I freaked out and thought I had been hacked. Then my parents told me THEY were the ones who changed my password, which only made me even more angry. In fact, I was so angry that I told everyone I was quitting, only to contradict myself the next day.

I wonder how many times I've told people that I was quitting and didn't actually end up leaving or anything. Maybe I'll make a post on that someday.

But for now, let's close off with the final post I will be reacting to...

3. ''You don't see that everyday.''

This post was made on January 15th, 2013, so my blog wasn't even a year old yet.

---------------------------------------------

Okay! I know I already made a post, but I just need to share with you an AJ wolf parity! It's to the tune of Home by Phillip Phillips:
Hold on to me as we howl
As we track down this unfamiliar prowl
Although our noses are stringing us along
Just know your not alone
Cause I'm going to make this pack your home

Oooooooooooo Ooooooooo
Oooooooooooo Oooo

Settle down
It'll all be clear
Don't pay no mind to the phantoms
They fill you with fear
The trouble it may drag you down
If you get lost you can always be found
Just know your not alone
Cause I'm going to make this place your home

Ooooooooo Oooooo
Ooooooooo Ooooooo

(2nd verse repeats)

Ooooooooo Ooooooooo
Ooooooooo Oooooo
Aaaaaaaahhhh Aaaaaah
Aaaaaah Oooooo


You don't see that everyday.

---------------------------------------------

Ugh... eww. Would someone kindly give me a bucket to throw up in?

First of all, I used the ''your'' for the wrong purpose multiple times while typing up the lyrics. And I spelled ''parody'' wrong, too. >.<

This ''parody'' doesn't even make any sense. I'm not sure what stage my brain was going through at the time, but the evidence proves that it was absolutely... horrendous. *gulps*

Well, that's it for today. I hope you enjoyed reading my reactions to these three old, embarrassing posts. Tease me all you want. :P

Bye Jammers!

(P.S. Do you like my new signature?)

21 comments:

  1. Wow. You are way better at writing than in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When people say "omg" I just always assume they are saying oh my gosh or goodness XD

    I remember the very first post I read on this Blog Naffy :') It made me check this blog everyday! (Though, I didn't know how to comment right away, ehehehe)
    This was the post. :')
    http://animaljamwhip.blogspot.com/2016/02/animal-jam-toys-to-debut-in-2016.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe! Thank you so much for your support, kindness, and friendship, Sarah. :)

      Delete
  3. (Pfft lol I visit your blog again and found this post. Whew..)

    Congrats on reaching 1 million views, Naffy! :D

    Haha, I always cringe when reading and even thinking about my old posts. That 2014 post though? Oh geez, me. (I think I left an overdramatic and offensive comment there, and then had a fight about it..? ... yeah let's leave old posts in a trashbag and set them on fire)
    (@others seeing this: why yes hello i'm the fool called cutepups and i'm still in the blogging void)
    .... thank goodness I wasn't blogging and commenting in 2013. That sounds terrifying. Haha, complaining about schoolwork and not being to go on AJ? Mm, that's relatable to past me. Eww.
    Besides the typos and grammatical errors, I thought that last 2013 post was a kinda cute idea. (What does that "You don't see that everyday" even mean?)

    Oh and yes. Nice signature. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I knew what I meant by ''you don't see that everyday''. I still have no idea what kind of an awkward phase my brain was going through. But thanks anyways, Cutepups! You are awesome. :)

      Delete
    2. and so it remains a mystery....
      !!! :)

      oh and I heard that "home" song on the radio a few hours ago.. what a coincidence.

      Delete
  4. Btw Naffy? What is your eye color, skintone, and hair color? I need to know for a masterpiece :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eye color: Blue-green
      Skintone: Pale
      Hair Color: Strawberry blonde
      Hair Style: straight

      Delete
  5. Is one million this --> 1,0000?
    With 4 zeros?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One million is this: 1,000,000 It has six zeros if I'm not mistaken :)

      sugarcat2

      Delete
  6. Who on earth would say such horrible things about you? >:U

    I know it was a while ago, and you've certainly changed quite a bit since then, but I just can't believe somebody would be say such stupid things about you.

    Especially the "ableist slur" stuff. None of those words were used in a discriminatory fashion or towards anybody with a physical or mental disability, so it doesn't make sense why it would be ableist. I'm also not sure why she felt the need to censor those words. C'mon, they're not THAT bad. I've heard worse come out of the mouths of second graders.

    My guess was it was just some ticked-off kid who wanted to vend his or her frustrations on somebody. Not sure why they chose you specifically.

    Congratulations on 1,000,000 views, by the way! I'm happy a good Animal Jam-centric blog like this can still remain somewhat popular! C:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, it's fine. Someone was just feelin' really salty that day, I guess.

      Delete
  7. Question, what is your favorite TV show or movie? ~Akmlynx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a toughie. I really enjoy watching a variety of TV shows, like cartoons such as Phineas and Ferb, Milo Murphy's Law, Looney Tunes, and Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu (whenever it's on). I also like a few different sitcoms, including American Housewife, The Goldbergs, and The Middle.

      For movies, I'd have to say my personal favorite at the moment is Spiderman: Homecoming, but I also love almost all Disney movies. I just love movies in general, so I have a huge list of favorites.

      Delete
  8. Love that new signature <3

    And also for the first "cringy" post, I think you did a pretty good job on protecting your beliefs, it would be pretty hard for me to announce something like that on a blog, even if just was the screen you were talking to. :)

    sugarcat2

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!