Wednesday, February 10, 2016

The Jamaasian Language CONTINUED!

Hello there, Jammers! ^.^ I really need to come up with a hip catchphrase to begin my posts with, don't I? xP

I was tinkering with Brady Barr's chemistry set in his lab the other day when, out of the corner of my eye, I noticed something particularly familiar.

Some of you might remember my history post on what I call the "Jamaasian Language" from last fall. If you don't, I suggest you check it out by clicking the cute little polar bear cub down below. :3


Back to the story now - here's a photo of what I noticed:


See the area that's been boxed with a red marker?

Those symbols remind me of the markings on the chalkboard from the post I mentioned!

Yeah, sure, they're not exactly alike. The symbols above the theater doors resemble Egyptian hieroglyphics more than they do Jamaasian markings, but I feel as if there's a close connection between the two. A connection that we have yet to discover!

What do you think of these mysterious symbols? A mystery demanding to be solved, or a bunch of bologna?

Have a jamtastic day!

3 comments:

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!