Thursday, February 11, 2016

AJHQ's Account

Hello! ^.^ Welcome back to the AJW.

The news I'm about to share with you isn't exactly "breaking news", but I still find it quite interesting.

Did you know AJHQ has their own Animal Jam account?


Yes, there have been many mysterious accounts out there that may have belonged to AJHQ, but it has been confirmed by AJHQ themselves that this is their account. If you look on their Instagram page, you will see lots of pictures with this account in them. If that's not enough proof for you, then I am terribly sorry to hear that. xD

You can also stop by their den, if you'd like.

Unfortunately, they aren't accepting buddy requests, but I don't blame 'em. If everyone knew YOU were actually the founder of Animal Jam, you'd be bombarded with JAGs, just like all of the other AJ celebrities do.

Also, Clark Stacey, the CEO (or boss) of WildWorks, the company that created Animal Jam, has his very own account, too. I'm sure most of you already knew that by now.


He also has several social media accounts, so be sure to check those out as well.

That's all I have for you today! :) Bye!

3 comments:

  1. They are a few unreleased items in Ajhq's den like a fixed version of Poofy Rug and a heart banner (at least they were there the last time I checked)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Clark's den and I found a den portal. I went inside and it took me to someone named Acqua's (I think,) den. Maybe Acqua is a person who works for AJHQ? I don't know, but I doubt it. It didn't look like it to me. If so, who is this Acqua person?

    So many mystery's...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's quite interesting, I wonder if they go on
    -tiggy

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!