Thursday, February 25, 2016

525K Views + Party Invitation

Yahoo! We made it to 525,000 views! :o It seems like yesterday we were just barely hitting the 500,000 views mark, and now we're almost halfway to 600,000! Yay! :D

Thank you guys SO much for this accomplishment. I don't know what I would to do without you! You are all so supportive and kind, generous and thoughtful... oh, it makes me so happy. ^.^

I promised you guys I would host a party, so here's an invitation for that. :)


I hope you all can make it!

8 comments:

  1. I might be able to make it an hour after it begins! I'll try to begin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to be a bother, but what time would that be in EST? Thanks!
    ~AuroraNight

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll try my best to make it and congrats on so many views!!
    -tiggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will try my best to come! If I have play practice, I will TRY MY BEST to come because it ends at around 4:45 EST sometimes 5:00 EST! And it depends on the amount of homework I have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think can actually make it this time

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on 525K! That is such a big achievement, Naffy! I can't make it to the party because I'm not allowed on the computer until exams are over. I'm sorry. But I hope everyone has a great time at the party! :D

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!