Saturday, February 20, 2016

Bad News... D:

Hey guys... it's Naffy here.

I have some bad news.

Yesterday, our desktop computer (the one that I mainly use) was acting up, and now it won't turn on. :/

We're afraid we might lose all of our files and documents on it.

Until we can get a computer technologist to come to our house and figure out what's going on, I'll be using our crummy laptop from now on, which means I might not have access to certain files.

To make matters worse, we may even have to get a new computer. :(

So, therefore, I won't be posting on this blog as often as I should.

But don't worry! I'm not quitting or leaving Animal Jam. I'm just giving you a heads-up, in case I'm absent for a few days without notice.

Hopefully our computer isn't dead, and hopefully it doesn't have a virus, either. If it is a virus causing the problem, however, it's most likely my fault from all the Kevin Macleod music I've been downloading off the Internet for my videos. >_<

I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. DX

Hey! When we reach 525,000 views, I'll have a party. Does that brighten your spirits? c:

Thanks for reading. I will see you in the next post!

5 comments:

  1. I totally understand Nafi! On our family computer we got a really bad virus, so we had to erase EVERYTHING. And my little sister got the virus because she clicked on everything :I-cheer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah woah woah is it the virus I was talking about??? Remember I said that your website gave me a virus? Is it the same one?
    -ievyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I'm pretty sure my website doesn't give out viruses... or at least, it hasn't in the past four years it's been running... O.o

      Delete
  3. I understand, and I hope your computer can get fixed!
    -tiggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I once got a virus because my little brother clicked on all the ads and stuff... oh well. But YAY! A PARTY! I MISSED THE LAST ONE SO IM EXCITED FOR THIS ^^

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!