Sunday, February 28, 2016

Animal Jam Improvement Idea: Birthday Cards

Hi! ^_^

As you all know, yesterday was my little sister's birthday party. All of this commotion about birthdays and presents and cake and what not has really got me thinking about how AJHQ could improve their game. Sounds... abnormal. o3o

But believe it or not, it will all make sense soon.

I suppose I could tell you a little story.

When I first joined AJ, I wasn't too bright. I didn't know much about the game. In fact, my first rare I ever acquired (which was a purple glove) I had no clue that it was rare until my friend told me.

Basically, I expected everything from AJ that I did from Webkinz, another fun game that I played.

Every year on your birthday, you get a birthday card in your mailbox, along with a wish token, I believe. So on the day of my birthday, I logged onto AJ, anxious to find a birthday card and maybe a prize or two in my mailbox, but that wasn't the case.

So, I think it would be fun if every year on your birthday you received a card and a present from AJHQ! :)

That way, everyone would feel loved on their birthdays. xD

What do you think of this idea? Comment your thoughts and suggestions in the comment section down below! c:

14 comments:

  1. I think that's a cool idea but some people don't put there real birthday and age when they make their account. Also I don't think AJ would be giving free rares out even though they give rare ppl items even tho they say they dont

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR, but maybe they can send something spammy like a monkey hat :)

      Delete
  2. I don't think everyone should get a special thing on their birthday because there's so many people on animal jam so it must be someones birthday everyday and that would be hard to keep up with
    -tiggy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe :)
      I totally agree, but with their systems, they can figure it out :)

      Delete
  3. I LOVE that idea! AJ asks for birthday day and month, so they know when it's your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, someone would finally notice my birthday. Last year, everyone forgot that it was my birthday, and they never even noticed until I told them! ToT
    -Crayonpop101

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I had had my friends over for a party the day before but they all seemed to forget it was my birthday on the real day!

      Delete
  5. That's an awesome idea! I loved having that birthday gift and present and BIRTHDAY CAKE (always so yummy looking!) on your pet's birthdays on Webkinz, and wish AJ had that in their game as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always been a mystery to me as to why they ask for your birthday when you sign up for AJ. I can understand why they ask for your gender and age, so they have a good idea on what their playerbase is like, but why birthday? Do they do anything with this information? It doesn't seem like it...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish they added an app where it had ALL of the Sol Arcade Games (except the claw) and you could play them OFFLINE, and the gems you earn can be transferred to your AJ account, like AJ Jump :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! Every March 11th I want a gift, it would be great to get a birthday gift! Some people may put in a fake birthday but I didn't!

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!