Monday, November 10, 2014

Just To Make Sure...

Just to make sure we're all clear, I'm not quitting for ever. In fact, I'm just taking a break. I said I needed a break earlier in the season, and now the time has come.

Since Animal Jam has become a habit for many of us, it is hard to pull away from it. We're stuck to it like hot glue - no, wait - superglue. Anyway, I'm just going to take little baby steps until I finally start losing interest.

MythCat gave me a good idea. Once I lose interest, I will debate on whether or not I want to return. If I miss AJ, or if things aren't getting any better, I might come back. If things are going smoothly and life is good, then Avada Kedavra to me. o.o Scary.

Yeah...

Now I'm going to work on some Pebble Pets. I should post some pictures and tutorials on how to make those cute thingies... :3

13 comments:

  1. Pebble Pets are great!

    I'm sad your easing into the process of quitting :(

    I just met you and your awesome!

    Why don't you post on the AJ Nonmember anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. But when u go Abra Kadabra you will visit once a month right? Also also also also... Um I forgte now lol hmm lets seee oh. Ya!!! How long will your break be? Like a month? A few weeks? A week? A day or 2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok that previous comment wasn't correct: Potterheads unite! In HP world she'd need the deathly hallows.

      Delete
  3. Happy you're not quitting yet! Good idea- take baby steps :) What are Pebble Pets?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good, you're not quitting yet! :) And Pebble Pets? Cool! I'm not sure what they are, but it sounds cool! XD
    ~ca1412

    ReplyDelete
  5. I REFUSED TO BE CALLED MYTHCAT
    EITHER CALL ME MYTHY OR ONE OF THESE:
    Omgomgomgleviissohot
    JELLALLLLLLLLLLLL~
    Deeteekayfangirl
    Natsuisabrat
    Whotheshuckcaresabouteren
    c:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! They are so cute Nafi! Did you follow instructions on how to make it? You should make a video on how to do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I made these myself. No instructions! But, I will post some steps on how to make them when I have time. xD

      Delete
  7. Ooh! PEBBLE PETS! I read about them in your old posts. Anyhow, I glad you're not quitting. I'd be so sad if you did. D':

    ~when

    ReplyDelete
  8. fuzzhead Peace, Love, and UNICORNS!!November 11, 2014 at 4:30 PM

    I'm glad you're not quitting :)
    I am addicted to AJ, too Lol (But, yes i am kinda in the prosses of quitting also....It's hard ,-,)
    ~Da Derpmastah

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey i told you i was going too take a break too when i was your buddy for about 2 days
    -tjsummy

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!