Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Contest, Maybe?

I'm pretty bored right now. I finished most of my homework, and its too cold outside to ride my bike or take some pictures, so there's not much left to do, besides post on here. owo

I sorta want to host a contest, since I'm one of those people who like handing out prizes. xD

Anyway, lately I've been interested in movie quotes. They're all just too funny! :,D That's what the contest is going to be - match the quote up with the movie! Hehe! I'm a genius!

Then, tomorrow I will post that tutorial on Pebble Pets (if I have time, that is. School... sucks. >_<).


6 comments:

  1. I've been trying to do a contest too, that's why I've been playing boring eagle quest a lot... and yet I still can't get decent prizes for it :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! And yes, school does suck. And homework too.
    ~ca1412

    ReplyDelete
  3. At my school we only gte homework if we don't finish it on time but it depends the type of teacher like I've only had homework like maybe 2 times so far this year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky! I've had homework almost daily since preschool!
      ~ca1412

      Delete
  4. I'm homeschooled. :)

    ~when

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! You're right.. school is a bit harsh with all the homework. ).(

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!