Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Pebble Pets

Okay, so about a month ago I posted what Pebble Pets were. I promised I would show a tutorial on how to make them, but that never happened. :p So, here I am today with the tutorial at last!

What You Need:

1 Hot Glue Gun
4 Small Vase Pebbles
1 Large Vase Pebble
2 Googly Eyes

Step 1: Get your gun hot and ready to glue.

Step 2: Place the 4 small vase pebbles in a square, like so:



Step 3: Put dots of glue on the edges of the pebbles, like so:



Step 4: Stick the large vase pebble on top of the smaller pebbles. For better results, put some more dabs of hot glue around the corners that don't have glue yet.


Step 5: Put some dots of glue on the large pebble for the eyes. Stick the googly eyes onto the dots, and let it dry.


Viola! You have your very own Pebble Pet! You can also use other materials such as pipe cleaners, pom-poms, felt, and jewels to create other animals and creatures.

Take this little friend of yours around wherever you go for good luck. ^.^

Goodbye now!

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Love the tutorial Naffy! And your new profile picture is pawsome, purplestarclub!

      Delete
  2. I'm gonna make some Pebble Pets for my friends on Christmas, I'll give some credit to you, too. Thanks for doing the tutorial, Naffy Taffy! X3

    ~when

    ReplyDelete
  3. VoilĂ , not viola.
    Viola is um, well, you see, "[he/she/or the word in french called on that baiscally means someone or many people in general] r*ped"
    o3o

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!! So cute!! thanks so much Naffy! I will make them right now!

    ~Mesha336

    p.s. is to lazy to sign into Google account

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg so awesome!!! I wanna make some so badly!!!! And I will give credit to this blog:) I dropped my iPad and the edge of the case started to crack:( So I'm switching. It back to my bear case which is better for your ipad cause it keeps it more protected...

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!