Monday, December 1, 2014

Advent Calendars ^.^

YAY! It's the 1st of December, and December is my favorite month.

Why?

Because it's almost officially winter, my favorite season!

I could name a bunch of different reasons why winter is so special to me:

1. SNOW!
2. Snow Sculpting
3. Snowmen
4. Snowflakes
5. Skiing
6. Ice Skating
7. Slush you find on the driveway, roads, and sidewalks
8. Snowballs
9. Sledding
10. Christmas
11. Hot Chocolate
12. Gingerbread Houses
13. Gingerbread Men
14. Pretty Lights
15. Christmas Trees
16. Christmas Decorations
17. Ornaments
18. Wreaths
19. Boughs
20. Presents
21. Fireplaces
22. Longest Break of the Year (excluding summer)
23. Cookies
24. Snow Forts
25. Igloos
26. Ice
27. Warm, Cozy Pajamas
28. Fuzzy Socks
29. Soup
30. Candles
31. Sleeping In on Winter Break

Yeah, my list is definitely way longer that I thought. o_o

Anyway, today is the first day of Animal Jam's Advent Calendar, which means from every day until December 25th, we get a gift. Today's gift is...


Cool!

On CS, there is also an Advent Calender, and for every day until December 25th (aren't all Advent Calenders like that?), we get to adopt a unique pet. Today's gift is a herd of deer!


On Webkinz, starting on December 13th, there is a Christmas Countdown. It's kind of like an Advent Calendar, except Ms. Birdy gives you a daily gift. :)


There are tons of different kinds of Advent Calendars you can purchase at stores, but these online gaming ones are also very fun and exciting. :3

Happy Holidays!

6 comments:

  1. Animal Jam just crashed :l -cyacheer

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a long list...
    ~when

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your list is almost just like mine if I were to make one! Ice hockey and snowboarding are awesome winter sports I like to play.
    ~ca1412

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree computer game adverts are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everybody, as you may know, CS lets you adopt a unique pet each day until Christmas. The thing is, I forgot to get on to adopt the unique pet on December 1st. So, I want some deer. If any of you guys have any deer, please trade me a couple of them. You can make it a bit of an overtrade for me. :)
    ~ca1412

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, I forgot to put my CS username. Naffy already traded me some deer, so I don't need anymore now. Thanks Naffy! :)
      ~ca1412

      Delete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!