Monday, December 22, 2014

Chocolate People

Hello! Sorry for such a late post. I've been sick over the weekend and it's killing me. >_<

Today, we have several new items, along with the weekly RIM, as everyone calls it.




I really like the new Jamaaliday theme they're putting in the stores. :)

Today's Advent Gift is a North Pole sign, that supposedly points north... o-o Well, unless you change the direction of the sign. :P

It looks like AJHQ chose my howl once again!


Some plaques are easier to receive than others, that's for sure. If you want to learn more about how to earn each of the plaques, click on the plaque picture on the right side of the blog.

The party was a blast, and I'm glad a lot of people could make it! And that's just fine if you had other places to be or you'd rather be sleeping. After all, it IS the holiday season.

Here are a few pictures of all the fun:





:3

The item drive is also coming along as well. I've got to update the count now!

Oh, I almost forgot:

Vote out TWO people today!




Thanks for reading, and that's the Whip!

18 comments:

  1. What I say about all the party pictures:
    LOL
    `Camp2014

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry I missed the party, guys. The time was a little early, I guess. Anywho, I vote out Fabulous Cutegirl. Bye!

    ~when

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, I forgot the second person. DX Miss Arcticrose.

      ~when123

      Delete
  3. I vote out Sparkle Cutepenguin and um..... princess prettygirl,sorry :(
    ~kittens1111=^. .^=

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to whoever I vote out! I vote out Princess Prettygirl, and Sprakle Cutepenguin. -cyacheer

    ReplyDelete
  5. i vote out Princess Prettygirl and Sparkle Cutepenguin. sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to Enchanted Smartyspirit and Princess Prettygirl, but that's who I vote out. Sorry!!!!!!!!
    `Camp2014

    ReplyDelete
  7. Same as what they said. ^^

    I also vote out Sparkle Cutepenguin and Princess Prettygirl.

    Sorry, you 2 were great! Good luck to the rest of the contestants! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. im so getting out today :( i vote out sparkle cutepenguin and princess coolwolf
    hiphop

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Nafaria, did you receive the account passwords yet?
    -ca1412

    ReplyDelete
  10. I vote out sparkle cutepenguin and princess prettygirl

    ReplyDelete
  11. I vote out snowflake snowleopard and juniper bravebelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bye Sparkle CutePEnguin.. I feel weird saying bye to myself x3 I vote out snowflake snowleapord and juniper bravebelle

    ReplyDelete
  13. i vote out princess cool wolf sorry
    -tiggy

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh and sparkle cute penguin sorry
    -tiggy

    ReplyDelete
  15. moonstar88745 the green pandacornDecember 23, 2014 at 9:46 AM

    xD I got screenshotted. #sickgreenpandacorn

    ~moonstar88745

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!