Saturday, December 13, 2014

Graphics




Yep! As you can see, Animal Jam FINALLY has a new homepage! It's been about a year or two that they've kept that boring, dull green style, but now this one has come just in time for the Jamaalidays! If you want to use some of the new graphics they've used, feel free to take them above. These will be added to the graphics page.

I know I haven't been doing the Advent thing much anymore, but that's because it's getting kind of boring. Personally, I don't really like doing daily posts because there's nothing exactly daily to post about unless there's an update or a glitch or a new homepage like this one, besides the new item. :I


One more thing. A while ago, I noticed that my sister's Petal Puppy, Daisy Flower, has not one, but TWO Magic W's on her feet! Webkinz are normally only supposed to one Magic W, as a sign that THEY are truly Webkinz. But Daisy Flower is very unique in this way. :3

Happy Jamaalidays! Oh, and don't forget to check out the Contest Blog, because the winter fashion contest has been posted. :)

9 comments:

  1. can you check out my polar bear with all the coats and stuff for the contest. and one more thing, i think i have the same carpet as you XD
    -tiggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. fuzzhead Peace, Love, and UNICORNS!!December 13, 2014 at 11:40 AM

    ouo
    The magic w thing ish really weird.
    I think it's something kinda rare.
    :looks it up on google:
    Yup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *gasps* It's the case of the mysterious Ws!! :O

      That's weird.

      Hmmmmm Maybe it means there's twice the W Webkinz magic on that one! *•*

      Delete
  3. WATCHHHHH INTERSTELLARRRRRRRRRR
    ///amazing ost
    ///popcorn was yummy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My family and I want to see Interstellar. They heard it's an excellent movie. c:

      Delete
    2. I like tars the most haha
      I also like the computer in the very end (pretty sure its tars?!?!)

      Delete
  4. I found those graphics too and saved them too when the new homepage came out and was going to use them lol

    My brother has a reindeer with no W

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you know I'm not dead :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. two magic ws wow that is extremely rare u r lucky....XD

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!