Thursday, December 25, 2014

Let it Snow

Hey Whippers! Happy Jamaalidays and a New Year, too! ^.^ I hope you were all on the nice list, because I was. Not only did Santapaws bring me presents, but he brought us 3 inches of thick snow! :D

This is a miracle because it hasn't snowed ALL DECEMBER. I'M NOT KIDDING! I even live where there's supposed to be the "Greatest Snow on Earth", so I'm super excited to finally hit the powder. :3

Today's new item is a Sleigh Runway!


You might have seen this in one of ajinsider's Instagram photos he prevailed of AJHQ's top secret work. Yes, this myth has been BUSTED! o3o

Anyway, it's a good item overall: a bit pricey, but it's Non-Member, at least.

Today's Advent Gift is a pair of Gingerbread Wings!


This will go really well with the Gingerbread Tophat we received yesterday.

Okay, I have to hurry now. D:

Vote out one person today... bye!


12 comments:

  1. I vote out the green bunny! Sorry D:
    ~kittens1111=^. .^=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juniper Bravebelle, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a TARDIS necklace and a gem mining kit :)

    Victory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LUCKY YOU GOT A TARDIS NECKLACE


      -DoctorWhoForever

      Delete
  4. I vote out Enchanted Smartyspirit and Miss Arcticrose. Sorry to them!!
    `Camp2014

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Umm we were only supposed to vote out one.
      -Fomar

      Delete
  5. I vote out the green-hatted bunny. Sorry (AGAIN)!

    Merry Christmas, everybody! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote out the cute lil green bun bun (bunny)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoever the green bunny is. I'm sorry green bunny.
    -Fomar
    P.S. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I vote out the Green Bunny Dude sorreh bro
    Jadesauce

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!