Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Announcements

Hey Whippers! We have quite a few good things to talk about today! Meanwhile, the new item is a pile of snowballs, so that you can have some ammo for your snow forts. >:D


And today's gift is a Giant Snow Globe!


It's a returning item, but that doesn't mean it's bad. ^-^ It would make a great addition as a centerpiece to a party!

Alright, so the good things. :3

First off, we've reached 270,000 views, which is AWESOME! We're only 30,000 more views away from 300,000. Let's see if we can make it there by the middle of February! Once we get through with the Winter Fashion Show, I'll promise to put up another contest. I've decided to switch the party to 280,000 views, just for time being. c:

Secondly, this is the 1,000th post! Isn't that crazy?


Haha. xD

The third thing is that our total for the Item Drive is 379 items! Wow! When we reach 280,000 views, we'll have a combined party for that accomplishment. ^c^ Great work, everyone! You all really got into the giving spirit, including:

- Carrot04
- purplestarclub
- elizaboo1104
- Camp2014
- ca1412
- marigold55
- and many others ;)

I will begin handing out all of your epic donations today. Thanks so much! The needy will hopefully appreciate your gracious kindness.

And finally, I created a side blog to the AJW, where you can submit stories, photography, and art! Check it out here.

I'm also gonna give the Howls another day to stock up, as there are only 4 submissions. Enter your howls! Express your thoughts!

Now, let the suspense roll in...

We are down to the last 3 contestants! Vote out one person today, and whoever gets eliminated will receive the 3rd place prizes. Good luck to everyone!



That's the Whip! :p

23 comments:

  1. Congrats Naffy! What an awesome accomplishment!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, but I vote out Fabulous, sorry! You're outfit was actually quite cool! :3 Good try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote out Miss Arctic Rose. Super sorry!
    ~kittens1111=^. .^=

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to vote out Miss Arcticrose. I'm so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss Arcticrose...Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys..... (Sarcastic sarcasm aka not mad) I vote out Fab.
    -Fomar

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on 270,000 views and on the 1,000th post, Nafaria! :)
    -ca1412

    ReplyDelete
  8. I vote out the snow leopard. Sorry!
    hiphop

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can I send one last item to the Item Drive? I forgot X.X

    It'll make somebody happy, people like bow and arrows :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! And you can just give away the item, no need to send it to me. You don't need my permission to be kind. ^3^

      Delete
  10. Miss Arcticrose is who I vote out, sorry.

    Happy New Year's Eve Eve XD
    `Camp2014

    ReplyDelete
  11. Miss Arcticrose.
    -Balaur

    ReplyDelete
  12. I vote out Miss Arcticrose.
    -puppyfalina

    ReplyDelete
  13. I vote out Miss. Sorry to whoever you are!
    -Zoey10089

    ReplyDelete
  14. i vote out the snow leopard sorry :( and the pirates of the caribbean is funny XD
    -tiggy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ha, I find it kinda funny how almost everyone seems to vote out the people that I think should win. XD

    So anywho (again), I vote out the snow leopard.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on all those accomplishments!!! I vote out snowflake snowyleopard

    ReplyDelete
  17. I vote out Fabulous. I'm so sorry.

    -BreezeyBoo<3

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!