Monday, December 29, 2014

Cheap Sunglasses

Hey Whippers! I'm sad that the Jamaalidays are nearly over, but we must always remember this quote:

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

^.^

Today is Monday, which means the new item today is a pair of fluffy, red-and-green Rare Jamaaliday Earmuffs!

Whoa. I wasn't expecting such a high price! They are definitely built to keep your ears warm, but is 1,000 gems really worth it? :I

Well, today's gift is the Inflatable Snowman!


Watch out, or he might just tip over on you. He seems a bit unbalanced, despite the fact he's wobbling around back and forth. x3

There will be a new Howl Topic for this week, so be on the lookout for that. I'm also going to add a rule that all howls must be submitted by the end of the day it gets put up, so you may want to be spying on that page. >:P

So... I made a music video with my Webkinz about a month ago. If you want to see it, here it is:



Yeah...

Anyway!

The contest results will be posted momentarily, for those of you who entered that mini giveaway. Meanwhile, we need to vote out two more people so that we can start giving out prizes. There are only five Jammers left in the competition!



That's the Whip!

21 comments:

  1. I vote out Pouncing and Fabulous. Sorry to them.
    -Fomar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Arcticrose and the penguin to the right. Good luck!

    ~when

    ReplyDelete
  3. i vote out the snow leopard and the deer sorry :( and the sunglasses video is really cool@
    -tiggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute WMV!

    I vote out Snowflake Snowyleopard and Fabulous Cutegirl. (Sorry!) Best of luck to everyone else!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vote out the deer and the snow leopard. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous CuteGirl and Prancing CleverDeer, Super sorry to whoever you guys are..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Snowflake Snowy leopard and the penguin. Sorry!
    Hiphop

    ReplyDelete
  8. I vote out snowflake snowy leopard and prancing cleverdeer

    ReplyDelete
  9. I vote out Prancing and Fabulous, sorry.
    ~kittens1111=^. .^=

    ReplyDelete
  10. I vote out Prancing and Fabulous. Sorry to them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Prancing Cleverdeer and the brown penguin are who I vote out.
    SO SORRY TO THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    `Camp2014 (who is sad that this is the last Monday of 2014 and December)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I vote out fabulous and the penguin, sorry!-cyacheer

    ReplyDelete
  13. I vote out the brown peguin miss-avalanche25000

    ReplyDelete
  14. I vote out Snowflake and the penguin.
    ~puppyfalina

    ReplyDelete
  15. I vote out the leopard and penguin.
    -Zoey10089

    ReplyDelete
  16. Voting out Prancing and the penguin.

    -Balaur

    ReplyDelete
  17. I vote out the inflatable snowman
    Hes just too swag to win

    ReplyDelete
  18. I VOTE OUT PENGUIN AND PRANCING-- SORRY , ANIMALCLIP

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!