Saturday, June 29, 2013

Beta Tiara-is MINE!

Today someone traded me their Beta Tiara! It was awesome because they offered me it without me knowing they'd actually want to trade it. They offered me it for my green tiara with a red gem, and I have no clue why, but I hid my questions and just happily pranced off! :)


(Her tiara)
 
(My old tiara)

ANOTHER item off my list. CHECK!

And I used the snip and/or paint tool. Now that I think about it, should I do a scan on these tiaras?

Maybe so.

:D

3 comments:

  1. nice job!!! what that girl's username? I want to trade her a beta for a non beta?-that clueless girl.well she is nice though i guess~~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is very nice. Her username is op980. I saw her wearing it in Jamaa and so yeah. I don't know if she still has betas, but you can try.

      Delete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!