Saturday, June 1, 2013

1st Day of Summer!

Hello, jammers! It's finally June, the first month of summer! How are you going to spend your summer?

To start off, the new item is a Pearl Birthstone, which you can get in the Epic Wonders store. I'd prefer my brother to purchase his birthstone.

Animal Jam Spirit's image!



It seems like Animal Jam HQ isn't finished with the new Member Gift. I hope it comes out soon, namely, tomorrow or later today.

I'm still super happy I got my Beta Arctic Hood! SQUEAL!

And (not because of rares, I NEVER buddy because of rares!), I met a nice, new person yesterday! Her name is Meloetta385. She nice, funny, and sometimes gets bored (no offense, just sometimes) like I do.

Well, that's the whip-for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!