Monday, February 26, 2018

1.1 Million Views

Hey guys! Guess what? We hit 1.1 million views!

Related image

Thank you all so much!

To celebrate, I will be hosting a party as well as a contest! I've had the idea to do an Animal Jam Kahoot contest/party for a long time, but sadly the program is only designed for use by people in "classroom" settings, meaning everyone playing is sitting in the same area as you with the questions displayed on a projector screen.

So, instead, I made a trivia quiz on Google Forms. Click here for more info!

And here is the invitation for the party...


I hope you all can make it!

Once again, thanks! Without you all, this blog wouldn't be where it is today.

Bye Jammers!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!
    -hamstermaniac12

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Naffy! This blog has really come far:) I did the test and I got 9/17 right... XDDD Whoops:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Gee golly I love me a good party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 8/17
    yay.
    -hamstermaniac12

    ReplyDelete
  5. (I'm at the library so I'm anonymous.)

    OML WE DID KAHOOT IN MY CLASS! I'm in fourth grade just by teh way. :P


    -Bahh6

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!