Friday, January 1, 2016

Unanswered Q&A Questions!?

Oops! I made a BIG mistake! A girl named Kimberley082 sent me some questions for the Q&A through e-mail, and I totally forgot to answer them! >.<

I guess I'll just have to answer them now. Dang, I feel so bad... :c

Enough of my pity party. Here we go.

1. (Since you'll be making this video after Xmas) What did you get for Xmas, or what was the best gift that you've gotten for Xmas?
For Christmas, I received a new camera, a bunch of tennis equipment (shoes, a ball carrier, tennis balls, etc.), candy, some clothes, and so on, but the best gift I received was spending time sledding with my family. Oh, and the food. The food was good, too. >:3
2. What's the best thing about Xmas to you?
No school, of course. xD But other than that, the festive spirit. Oh, and the food. The food is good, too. >:3
3. When does/did your winter break start, and when does it end?
My winter break began on Wednesday, December 23rd, but I skipped school the day before because it was pointless in going. My winter break ends on January 3rd. :(
4. What are you looking forward to the New Year, and what are some of your resolutions?
This is a toughie. I don't really have any resolutions. My grandpa's resolution is to stop drinking soda for a year, if you honestly want to hear one.
5. Last question, what is your favorite color?
Purple and mint. A weird combination, I presume?

That's all of the questions that I received from Kimberley. Once again, I dearly apologize for all of this chaos!

Have a happy new year!


6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!!
    -tiggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! And I totally agree with you--the festive spirit and the yummy food that comes with the holidays are just EPIC.

    Oh, and what kind of camera did you get for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my break is longer than yours. December 18th to January 4th.

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!