Friday, November 29, 2013

Snowballs and New Username

Hello Jammers! I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving! I got home from my aunt's house at 10:30 last night, so that's why I slept in a little bit.

Oh, and Happy Black Friday! This is when all the stores go on sale and there's thousands of anxious shoppers. :P

Anyway, today's new item is a Pile of Snowballs, which I can all ambush you with! >:3

Nice load of snow you've got, Jam Mart Furniture. :P

Alright guys--

Sorry. I have decided to change my username. It's the only way to keep me safe!

I've changed my password. I'm thinking of changing the parent dashboard password.

I want to be prepared for this.

I have transferred all of my items to a side account. Please buddy me on Crestedclaw, if you all can. In case I get hacked, you know.

I'm going to keep the items on the side for a week and see how it goes. If I'm not hacked by then, I'll go for a FEW more days....then we'll see.

So, I want your opinions on the new username!
I was thinking nafariawings9, nafariaforest9, nafariastar9, or nafariadust9.

Something new, but not entirely new. Just so that I'm still the Nafaria you know, but the hacker won't discover me.

Comment your thoughts!
Thanks, and good luck for me!

Bye!


19 comments:

  1. Don't change your username!
    Well, but if you do...
    I like nafariastar9.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noooooooooo!!
    At least change it to imthecoolestpersonintheworld.
    No actually, don't change it to that. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. will you promise me something Nafi? once the hacker is caught will you get back o to nafaria9? plzzzzzzzz I am begging you.-cyacheer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I will. But I'm seriously thinking of changing my username to nafariastar9 or nafariawings9.

      It's either change my username, or be gone forever.

      Delete
    2. Why dont chu just chane the number? Or change it to something like uhh... dustednafaria? Or uhh... nafariasrise9? IDK! Something epic :D coz chu r sooooo epik :D

      Le Sweg Queen~

      Delete
    3. I want to be sure that the username is hard for the hacker to find just as much as I want to be fit with it. ^.^

      Delete
  4. i got a jamagram from someone whose name was creastedclaw like a week ago. so it WAS you, nafi! I was worried it was a hacker 0.0
    -fam

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry Nafaria, I know how scared you are! I don't care whatever you choose, you will always be the awesome Nafaria9 I know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's some advice nafi: When I'm online, I have an extra tab open in my parent dashboard. Whenever I logout, I lock my account so if a hacker tried to hack me while I'm offline, they couldn't!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you wolfgirlgo. ^.^

      Thank you for the advice, puppiesluvpancakes! I'll look forward to using it. :3

      Delete
  7. A good,hard to guess username could be nafariaforest9,nafariawings9 or nafariapetal9
    I am sure you will have a good username, nafaria (mind if i keep calling you nafaria?)
    -Camp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Please keep calling me nafaria!

      Delete
    2. AWESOME I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW THAT I JUST WANT TO PASS OUT!!!! (jk)
      That's awesome!!
      -Camp
      p.s: I might change my user, or use warriorsofwindclan6.
      HACKERS STINK.
      (and i think they eat blue cheese cereal)

      Delete
  8. aww thats so sad! I would be totally bummed if i were to be hacked! I love how you are not saying i Quit! Go Nafaria! and just saying, is tehre a chance that your hacker has seen this blog page? If they do, they can still see your next move O.o so be careful nafaria and take care!
    ~QTAngel~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. The easiest username you can think of--because, some hackers just try to figure out your password are the common ones. The same with the usernames.

    So, I suggest that it's best to have a simple name like:

    ● NaffyTaffy9
    ● Nafar1a (yes, the "i" is a one "1")
    ● AJWNafi09
    And there are lots more! Be safe, Naffy Taffy! I hope you don't get hacked (high hopes, you WON'T)!

    ~♥biamorawesome♥~

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!