Thursday, November 21, 2013

Party Time for Pets! ^.^

Hey Jammers! Today's update day, and I was expecting the new deer to arrive for some reason. :I But, luckily we have a few GREAT new things to talk about this week! (Pictures borrowed for Animal Jam Sky Blog.

There's an all-new party when you can be your pet! It's sorta like the Pets Only Party, except you ARE the pets! :D

This is the new party's music. I wonder what it sounds like!

This is the Den Shop. Aww, look, mini adorable furniture items for pets! ^.^

This is the Secret Den Shop, available for flying pets (bats, owls, butterflies) only.

Cool! Now Memberships come with a free set of beautiful and heroic Ice Armor!

Yep, we were right-DEER are coming to Jamaa! Not caribou. Also, there's a fun new cartoon, advertising the Adventures.

Yay! I love the Jamaalidays! It's my favorite time of year in Jamaa. Oh, and don't forget to stock up on gems, because you only have 2 more weeks before all games go back to regular!

I'm pretty excited for this! I'm currently addicted to Tunnel Town, though. :P

And here's today's lovely returning item:

The Turkey Hat. ^3^

As a last little side note:
I'M SICK OF PEOPLE CALLING DISCONTINUED ITEMS BETA!

Seriously, WHO taught everyone this!? And WHY!?

It's been driving me NUTS! Yesterday I was teased for standing up for the true meaning of Beta. -.-

Listen everyone, an item that was sold during Beta Testing and is now not available in stores is BETA. Not items that are removed from stores.

A Beta item is classified as a higher rank in rarity because it NEVER RETURNED.

Headdresses aren't Beta.
Arctic Hoods aren't Beta.
Worns aren't Beta.
Elf Tail Armors that aren't available in the Diamond Shop AREN'T BETA, because the Elf Tail Armors were given as a MMG (Monthly Member Gift) for March 2012!
And if you hear people say they joined in 2010 or less, then they're LYING because AJ didn't even EXIST!
And Rare Spiked Collars and Wristbands ARE BETA, because they were given as an MMG in August 2011 (when I joined, still during Beta, because Beta started in 2010 and ended in 2011), but they AREN'T RARE ENOUGH FOR A CLAW OR A DRAGON/MUMMY/LAVA GLOVE! BECAUSE THOSE WERE GIVEN OUT BEFORE THE SPIKES, THUS MAKING THESE GLOVES AND CLAWS RARER THAN THESE SPIKES!

No offense, it's true. >.<

Okay, well, bye bye for now!


10 comments:

  1. Thanks for being so nice to me on my blog! I finally got to your blog! I know, it's so annoying when they say they are betas!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. ^.^
      Good, I have someone who agrees :P

      Delete
    2. Yeah... sometimes it drives me nuts.

      Delete
  2. same with the beats. the new update looks so cool! and my bff will be so lucky! she'll be able to get the ice armor. maybe i can convince her to give it to me.-cya

    ReplyDelete
  3. But... I have a question. If there were no memberdhips during Beta, then how are there a bunch of member beta items?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because they changed the items to Member-only. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AUUGGGHHH! Some stupid guy tried the pillow scam on me and I lost my lava glove!! (Btw add my bff in real life, Discoqueen12)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yesh, THANK you. At least SOMEONE gets it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. IKR! Well i asked aj pplz how long I have been playing on aj for :P guess when i started? :P August 20, 2011 lol I thought it had been 3 yrs oops! I mean to say 2 then! I have played for so long that it has felt as if I have played on it for years! :P
    FYI Nafaria I may have said I played for 3 yrs but ddnt realize it was actually 2 yrs! Sorry! I just found out yesterday lol (:
    ~QTAngel~ <3

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!