Thursday, November 14, 2013

I'm Back! :)

I have returned from my break! I'm very angry with the teachers and my school extending the date of my project to January. >:I Oh, well. I got a head start at least.

Today's new item is the Fisherman's Cape! Actually, I think it's a returning item.

 

Interesting. I'm not a fan of it. It looks like one of those fisherman nets they use to scoop out animals and fish who live in the sea. :(

I also figured out how to find GRAPHICS!! :D The graphics page has been updated with FUN and NEW graphics that I found from scratch! Go ahead and use them for whatever reasons. :3

Do you guys want me to post how you can collect your own graphics in the future?

Oh, and I make Webkinz graphics as well. ^.^

Here's a few of them:








 
These soon will be added to the graphics page!

The first one is a background you can use for blogs, backgrounds, etc.

Oh, and finally-the contest winners! Due to my quit, the contest has had a little delay. RainbowCat1 has been crowned first place, so now it's a tie between numnum13, ilovemyfamily153666, and RockyTop2 for the second place. I'll put up a poll, and it will end tomorrow! 

Oh, and Rainbow, I'll send you your prizes from a storage account.

That's all there really is to talk about today.

Bye bye!

4 comments:

  1. I agree, I'm not a fan of the cape. O_o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Nafaria!!! And i definitely agree with you on the cape! Great job to the contest winners n I realized that i may have turned in my story a day too late on that saturday O.o oops i guess. Well anyhow, great to have you back Nafaria!!! :D
    ~QTAngel~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that you are back! Sometimes we all need breaks. I took one a few weeks ago. Also the cape is weird. - xXRobinHoodXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesh! Chu are back!!! =DDDD

    MythCat2907
    DA CAPE ISH AWSHOME!!! (nah JK) XD

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!