Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Scarves, Graphics, and Danger

Hi Jammers! Tomorrow is Thanksgiving! Whoo-hoo! Today's new item is a Striped Scarf, perfect for the Jamaalidays!

I wish it were for Non-Members! :(

Also, I wonder if they'll bring Jamaaliday Scarves back. Those were for Non-Members, and they were great! 

Also, the new poll is going up on the side of the blog. Be sure to vote within 3 days!

Here's some extra-special graphics I got for you guys:





And I even now introduce the new Cheetah Background, perfect for desktops, laptops, and blogs. ^.^ These graphics will be placed on the graphics tab. :)

Also, I have a very sad tale to tell:

:,(

Alright, well, that's all for today. Be sure to listen to me whistle in the post below! :P




4 comments:

  1. Airlec told me, too.
    Evil hackers!!!!! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry I wasn't talking... I was mute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O-O
    Change your account username, nafi! Do it to something like nafaria19 or NafariaLeWitch... I changed mine two times by contacting AJHQ by e-mail! I was probably one of the first jammers to do that...
    Poor airlec DDDDD: I was hacked two times already (no it isn't the reason why I changed my username that was because I got bored of my old ones XD)

    Le Sweg Queen ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't change yah user nafi. just change your pass like every week or so. also cool new item!-cyacheer

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!