Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Candle Ornament

Hi Jammers! This morning I woke up with a frustrating hair problem, and I looked like a disco man. o.o Well, anyway, the returning item today is the nice Candle Ornament!

 
It arrived early for the winter season rising. ^.^

Speaking of winter, I'm thinking of editing the blog for it's December look and music.

Also, maybe a mailtime....I'll put up a poll on that. :)
Oh, and one more thing-I officially quit the Portraits because it's too muck work and I sadly cannot have you guys send me in your portraits because I use my mom's email, and I don't have one. If I did I wouldn't be able to reply to any emails, except for the ones from my friends I know in real life.

Yeah, sorry about that....

Well, time to get going on the blog. Bye!




5 comments:

  1. After the Mailtime, can you send me the rares? XD just kidding!

    Mythy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ARRGH MY COMPUTER WONT LOAD AND ANY OF MY SCREEN RECORDERS DOSEN'T WORK!!! At least I got my way of doing AJMVS. Since my computer dosen't work well the only thing I can do is AJMVS and imma try one out today,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nafaira I heard something about the Play as your Pet party.. I was their and this butterfly was talking about a "sky shop." and apparently on flying animals can get there. (Owl, Bat, Butterfly etc.) I was wondering since I'm a non member and I don't have any flying pets could you posibably take some pics and post them?


    ~partyanimalzz
    ps. The butterfly could have lied so yeah know. Just check it out :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. the shop is real. also i love the new look nafi!-cyacheer

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!