Monday, September 1, 2014

Effective Couches

Hello, Jammers. If you're on a hunt for the RIM today, I suggest checking out Jam Mart Furniture- because that's where the Rare Paradise Couch is!


Wow! I never expected the RIM to be a den item, but I'm glad it is. Happy Labor Day to YOU TOO, Mr. Paradise Couch! *dips head* ^.^

And, welcome the Sapphire Birthstone, September's official birthstone. Were you born in September? If so, you have the chance to purchase this glittering sea blue crystal!


A new collection of funny discoveries have been found:




Weird things can bring joy into your day. XD

My friend asked me how to earn Pet Effects.




Pet Effects are cool add-ons to your pet. In order to receive one of these effects, you must either have a dog, snake, or duck. Once you collect 100 golden items in their specific pet game, your pet will receive the honorable floating symbols. c: Don't worry, each time you play, the counter keeps track of your golden items. So get out there and start now!

That's the whip.

12 comments:

  1. I think I might have said the llama one! - moonstar88745

    ReplyDelete
  2. OBSESSING OVER NO GAME, NO LIFE
    ITS SUCH A GOOD ANIME
    OMG
    I THINK I PREFER IT TO AOT
    BUT THERES NO HOT DUDE IN IT

    MYTHY

    ReplyDelete
  3. um Naffy I have odd news o3o
    ik u said u were going to pretend u never met tacocat, but I have some... puzzling news about him. he's still on my buddy list for certain reasons, and I noticed when went to his den ( farm den) that it looked exactly the same as X's den, with only the walls and floor- spaceship gray and wood floor- and was so creeped out

    fuzzykitty214, stll experiencing technical difficulties

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naf how do u make so many great signatures?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Groot is a character from a fandom (I don't know what it's called).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's from the new movie "Guardians of the Galaxy" I think.

      ~When123

      Delete
    2. He's from the new movie "Guardians of the Galaxy" I think.

      ~When123

      Delete
  6. ooh ohh! i am born in september! yay!! i better go on animal jam to buy this item!! my bday is on 10nth september yay yay yay!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!