Monday, September 8, 2014

A Better Solution

Ya know, after thinking about it, maybe this overly dramatic, sappy "break" isn't worth all the tears.

So, only a weekend and a day after I proclaimed the break, I took a look at your comments. I never knew how much you guys cared for me.

I don't want to make this as bad as it already is.

So, I've come up with a more convenient solution to this problem.

I will NOT be taking a break. Yet that can be guaranteed for the future, and we can still expect a quit someday, because that's eventually what everyone will do.

But, the AJW won't be one of those blogs that posts items and updates every day. It's SO BORING. In the past I've had to force myself to post. Now, to make the blog a little more interesting and less-programmed-like-a-robot-seemed, I'll only post several times a week on things I notice around Jamaa that AREN'T updates.

Those might include:

-Glitches
-Stories
-Animals
-Rants
-Rarity Scans (maybe)
-Poems
-Art
-Tips
-Songs
-Random tidbits on AJ

I hope this is sort of making sense... hopefully.

Again, BIG APOLOGIES for being SO DRAMATIC. I'm really guilty, and perhaps I should have thought about this before making a decision...

It's all of my buddies who made me realize that I'm still wanted here. c: (At least some of you do, right?)

Ciao!

13 comments:

  1. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY naffy taffy your the best!!!! What about your aj email tho?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, you aren't taking a break! :D I'll just save my Naffy den for the future if you quit. XD I'm lazy. LOL Well, I'm just glad you're back! :DDD
    -ca1412

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♥♡fuzzhead Peace, Love, and UNICORNS!!♥♡September 9, 2014 at 8:19 AM

    YAY :DDDDDDD
    THANK CHU, NAFFY
    THE AJW SHALL LIVE :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yey
    I have unofficially quitted ay jay lululul

    Mifi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I'm so happy you're staying. Plus, don't blame yourself for being "overly dramatic". It's natural to act that way if you're feeling stressed.

    ~When123

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I missed you for the 30 seconds you left us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE YOU NAFFY! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    -RM21

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for not quiting now for some wierd talk nu chu yesh yo mk
    -tig47498

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!