Saturday, October 4, 2014

Disappearance of the Horse Coins

Yes, it's true. Horse Coins are now "extinct". Hmm, there's got to be a better word for that...

Anyway, it all started when WisteriaMoon was chillaxing at her den. All of a sudden, WootMoo randomly popped in and asked if she had any spare Horse Coins. Wisteria replied, "Yes, two, actually." Wisteria checked her inventory for the coins, but they were nowhere to be found.

Frantically, she kept on checking, but the Horse Coins were missing. She obviously wasn't hacked because the rest of her items were there. Hackers don't usually just take one or two items- they take all they can get.

Unfortunately, Wisteria was a little upset and I KNOW there are more out there that are depressed, too.

Nobody is sure why exactly they were deleted. Good thing I gave mine away for something else.

Tip: If you ever have a strange item that's unreleased, there's a chance it will be wiped off the face of Jamaa. So, if you can, trade it! And then there's also the downside... :c

Welp, bye to Horse Coins!

(In this video the AJW is featured.... o.o)

17 comments:

  1. O,O my bff told me that wootmoo went to her den to trade her (randomly) its scary because how did he know her!
    -tiggy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're friends? Wisteria is sort of famous and so is WootMoo...

      Delete
    2. no my friend is not buddy's with wootmoo
      -tiggy

      Delete
    3. I meant Wisteria was buddies with Woot -.-

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. In the post I specifically stated I traded mine :/

      Delete
    2. Right.

      I forgotten you planned on trading it.

      Was it to... eyetoy? I think he/she had one. Or it was Dew/Bally. Urgh. I can't remember.

      Delete
  3. That stinks. I was hoping to get a horse coin.
    ~ another average jammer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I don't need to give you credit. I was up last night watching Wisteria's video. Then that's when you commented.

      Delete
  5. Naffpy PINKY QUIT :'( WWWWWWAAAAA!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting, I wouldn't know because I gave mine away to Bally

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some hackers - well, at any rate, the one who was hacking everyone - only take some items. The rare ones. Because they think it's "cool" and they don't need to. They're "above" taking small rares.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess that's true, but not many hackers are like that.

      Delete
  8. This is still confusing what are horse coins lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. vegeta1233 still has his

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!