Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wishlist......... -.-

From blogs I have seen, they have a wishlist. On some blogs, some people are being rude and accusing them of stuff they want "sended" to them. They don't care if people send them stuff from their wishlist, but some people are nice even to do it! Anyway, I know I'll be safe doing a wishlist because nobody really views my blog. Here I go....

I would like:

 a beta tiara,
 a raccoon tail,

and that is about it. For now. I also would enjoy V.I.E.W.E.R.S!!!!!!

That's the wishing whip.



4 comments:

  1. Hello, I am skyethewolfgirl, I have a beta green tiara for trade :D
    Lucky day?
    I think yes ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is! What would you like for it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have an unwanted raccoon tail its your lucky day ^-^
    Im catsrule81626

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish someone would actually do my wish list, but mine's crazy XD

    Here it is though:
    Beta blanket
    Second glitched ring
    Something green or black XD

    From:
    Clrdragon on AJ

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!