Friday, February 15, 2013

Nothing Much.

Hope you had a nice Valentine's day! Today Heart Antennaes and Heart Glasses are out in stores. They aren't new, for they once were out, as well with the Rose Boquet and Cherry Tree. Anyway, I figured out the prize for the new journey book page. It's a paradise throne. It's pretty tall. Nothing much to say.


Webkinz has kind of changed. I dislike the new map thing because I can't fit every single building on there and the roads and plants are discouraged. I don't know whether you guys like it or not, but it still is on my nerves.

To Do or Not To Do. That's the question.

2 comments:

  1. I joined your blog! I hope your happy... just kidding! I wanted to keep up-to-date with your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am happy! And thanks for commenting! :)

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!