Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Truffles and Bloggin' Beta! XD


I decided that I'm going to make ANOTHER blog! It is going to be about animals, because, after all, my description says that I love them. So.... what are some good names for this blog? Please let me know in the comments!

Wait. I'm not done. I also have another BETA clue! Pink Swirls flooring are in the Friendship Party! These are Member-sorry, Nons.

Anyway, Valentine's Day is coming up.... so be ready for early Halloween!

Webkinz has been handin' out truffles at the park. This shindig goes thru till the 14th, so get them! They look yummy and your pets will love 'em!

That's basically the whip! :)

-Utahhaileybug or nafaria9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!