Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Lynx

Hiya!  Today, AJ created a new login thing, as well with ME creating a new blog! No, it's not about any computer game. It's about animals! Here is the lynx:

Wait. Sorry! Haha. That's kinda funny because I might do a post on my new blog about lynxes, and I'm just about to give you the link! I meant to do that. :)


www.planetpawz.com

Cute name, huh? I've only done one post, and that's the welcome. But I'm serious! Please, tell your friends to view these blogs and comment on them! I'm really looking forward for this new blog to be known as GOOGLEANIMALS!

-chuckles-

Wait! Don't go! I still have another thing about links. Before you tell your budds, tell them the correct link. I told everyone that I changed up this blog's title, but the link is still the same as the old title:

www.webkinzwhip.com

Please, please! If you type it in the way you see my blog's title now, it will end up as a blog never made.

Okay. Happy Jammin'.


-nafaria9
-Utahhaileybug

2 comments:

  1. It is possible to change you web address to animal jam whip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whenever I try that, it says the blog doesn't exist. I sadly have to keep the old address. Oh, well. But thanks for the suggestion.

      Delete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!