Friday, January 3, 2014

URGENT: Solid Is Back

Hello Jammers! Please read this post today, because I have some VERY important news to share.

Today's returning item for the Snow Fort theme is the adorable Ice Cube Chair!


You better sit on it before it melts! :P

Hehe. This is personally my favorite item out of the entire theme!

Anyway...

I want to share with you some news only I may know.

My story begins late last night, around 9:30 pm. I got on just to see what was happening before I went to bed. I started exploring Jamaa, minding my own business as a regular Joe. All of a sudden, Gingerwings, my old buddy who had quit because she was hacked, got on!

Gingerwings is gingerpawz, BTW.

Gingerwings was hacked a while ago and quit because of it. :(

Anyway, I was feeling very happy because I had missed her a lot. I went to go say hello and teleported to her den, where she was.

Finally, I saw Ginger and my friend Grapevine588 sitting together and joking around. I said, "Hi! I missed you so much!" Ginger looked at me strangely and said, "Haha, I'm not Ginger. I'm dens. I'm SolidBlue02."

:O :O :O :O

WHAT!?

I was shuddering. "If you are really Solid," I asked him, "then you must've taken Ginger's account." He said, "Yes, I'm Solid. I took her account, too bad, so sad. :C"

I JAGGED Grapevine to see if he really thought it was Solid. He just typed back, "Idk." I'm like, really? Why are you playing around with He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named!?

I left the den immediately. 

These clues here leave us to the test-

WHO HACKED GINGERWINGS?
And/or WHO HACKED MELOETTA385?

It could have been Taxe.
Or Solid.
Or Toxicspill. 
Or snowburn.

But if it was the real Gingerwings sitting behind that computer screen last night, why would she talk so differently and act so... strange?

Ginger never wanted anything to do with hacking, anyway.

Here is proof that I have that dens hacked Ginger:



The video shows my good friends bluepup429 and edwingrim2 being deleted and tormented by this sinister devil.

Ginger wouldn't just delete buddies and leave them hanging with mindless thoughts!

Please tell everyone you know....

That SOLIDBLUE IS BACK.

14 comments:

  1. I think that someone else hacked her and pretended to be Solidblue02. Why would you give yourself away?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know. But the video...

      That's why I'm confused.

      Delete
  2. hmmm either she was trolling, or that WAS solidblue02. ether way, dont wear rares when the "solidblue02" is on. well, i guess its back to not wearing rares again.
    -wolfhead73601

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Ginger liked to be goofy, but I never saw her do a troll like that.

      Delete
  3. O_O
    Woah...
    -Shrieks-
    Yay! My idol is back on AJ!

    JK.

    That- plus fman -is seriously really bad.
    So...
    1. I conatact AJHQ. If they listen to me, 'cause last time they were litterally like "We love hearing from Jammers! Your answer is in the Daily Explorer!" I looked it up but it wasnt there. Anyways, geting off topic like I always do :P
    2. I don't go to Aldan anymore and I *POSSIBLY* block gingerwings.
    3. I dig a hole to hide in.

    Mythy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nafaria, I can't see the vid again
    - rascalcat

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow i thought 2013 was unlucky. what is wrong with people. this hacking spree it's just horrible. if i had one wish i'd probably wish that all the hackers diapered. animal jam is just falling apart. actaully it's us. this is a game all you hackers and scammers! their pixles! they aren't real! but the kids tears are. just stop. i'm surprsied i haven't been hacked yet-cyacheer

    ReplyDelete
  6. :O
    >:U
    Who in their right mind would do something like that?! Why did solid hack GingerWings?! That's just WRONG! There is no reason to hack her! Wait no... Make that, "There is no good reason to hack ANYBODY!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Animal Jam has turned into a terrible and evil game, crowded with hackers and scammers. What is the point of it all? I think I'm going to have to go to another game. And poor Ginger :C

    ReplyDelete
  8. it seems strage that solid knows all the other hackers. Maybe their him to! Anywho was that video really posted by solid?

    ~monster that hides in ur fruitloops

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think there's a posibility that the-hacker-in-Gingerpaws's-account isn'r Solid or it is. Here are the posibilities it is Solid:

    1. Because he said so?
    2. Because Gingerpaws wasn't herself at all
    3. And of course that isn't Gingerpaws (related to the second)

    Okay, and here are some posibilities it isn't Solid:

    1. Solid wants to hide himself--could he tell that he's Solid?
    2. Maybe another hacker besides Solid wanted not to get hatred, but blame others

    And those are my opinions and some posibilities. Wow, too many posibilitiy-words! But this is serious.

    ~♥biamorawesome♥~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excuse me for the error I made. It's suppose to be; "isn't" not "isn'R". I am sorry, AGAIN for the error.

      ~♥biamorawesome♥~

      Delete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!