Saturday, January 25, 2014

Furry Hats and Greediness

Hi Jammers! I need a new catchphrase... badly. Any ideas? Today's new item is a Furry Hat!


They look a bit like they would in reality with the 3-D effects but overall it's a nice item!

Today I'd like to talk about something everyone should know and why it's wrong. Greediness. See, I first noticed this on Kinyonga's blog the other day, on her post for giving away her items. You had to put username, status, number, and reason as your entry form, and most peoples' reasons where stuff like:

I don't have a lot of rares like my friends, so it would be nice to have some!

PLZ PLZ PLZ GIVE ME THE FOUNDER I NEED PLZ ITS MY DREAM ITEM

Well, I'm not a very rare Jammer... so, ya, it would be awesome if I won ^-^

Ahem, you don't really NEED an item. You WANT it. There's a difference.

It's OKAY if you didn't mean to be greedy. But you should watch what you type, think, and say, because at least 75% of communication towards people come from our mouths (and fingers).

Being greedy means that you are continuously begging someone for things or stealing things. By being greedy you show an intense desire for something. Most of the time it's wealth, fame, or items in Jamaa.

It shouldn't BE that stuff! There shouldn't be greed at all!

If you want something, ask kindly and don't pester people with your wants. It can really annoy them, I'm warning you. I had to delete two buddies because every time they saw me they asked me, "What for spike? What for bow? What for this? What for that?" It bothered me so much I was forced to delete them. And so I did.

DON'T BE GREEDY, BE GREAT!

And you'll live a long life. :3

But, hey, you've got a life-so live it.

That is now the official blog quote. ^.^

Bye for now!


10 comments:

  1. Agreed. Greed isn't good. :T
    (And I like the official blog quote! :D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, if you don't have a good reason, don't do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you Nafairia and I love the new blog theme and quote!
    -Faolan64322

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree nafaria some people are just like that though! Just ignore them and that won't bother u ^.^ jam on jammers! DogLover1230

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im sad that Kinyonga is leaving. :'(
    People are so greedy these days. I went in aldan then people tried to scam me at their den for my betas >:'(
    Other people are like OMG PLZZ GIVE ME UR ROCKING HORSE PLZ PLZ I WILL DO ANYTHING!!!
    Because of that i traded my rocking horse away. :( That was one of my favorite items.
    If i get a founder or a spike one day i will NOT wear it and NOT even show that i have it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greed means to be selfish, from the heart to the outside.
    One of my reasons was my brother,dirtfrog0u812.
    He's (mainly) unrare, so that was one of my reasons.
    Another was those greedy lil' scammers.
    I may sound greedy, but I am not.
    -Camp2014 (who wants to cry in real life until she explodes D;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. nafaria9 if you see a bat wing on my profile tootyfafa gave it to me. i need lots of help i need to change my username too :( please tell airlec that i know how she feels plesase try to help i will change my user just waiting for ajhq i got it already thanks too. so sad i cant accept gifts for i am a non member.





    i am not quitting fortunately
    ~Mistybreeze472

    ReplyDelete
  8. The exact reason I didn't enter the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  9. biamorawesome ^-^May 4, 2014 at 12:40 AM

    Hello, Nafaria! I LOVE the official quote for Animal Jam Whip! Anyway, do you mind Nafaria if I could tell a story of a greedy bunny and tiger? Thanks.

    Here's the first story: The Greedy Tiger

    I was in Jamaa, living my Jamasian life there (related to the quote ;-)), until I saw that The Dinner Party was on! I love Dinner Parties! So, I decided to go to the party.

    When I went to it, I found a wolf with a full Phantom Armor, but without The Phantom Helmet. I just moved on. And that's when I saw the greedy tiger. To be continued because I got to go!

    ~♥biamorawesome♥~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, continuing The Greedy Tiger!

      I sat down, near the wolf's table, to see what will happen! I glared at the tiger, as he spoken such words: "What for Bow and Arrow? Please, I need it! Please, please, please!"

      "I'm sorry but no. What you are tradinf, I cannot accept! The end, got that?" The wolf replied, as rude as the tiger. "Please, please, please, PLEASE!"

      The wolf quickly ran away, but the tiger followed. "Duke (the wolf's name) said 'no'. Got that? Are you def? STOP, NO!" I exclaimed.

      "NO!" The tiger rudely replied. Hours passed... the tiger was finally gone. Duke was, too. THE END!

      And here's another: The Greedy Bunny

      I logged onto Animal Jam, and found my real life friend and buddy on Animal Jam (puppydog919) online.

      I saw that she had Phantom Gauntlets and a necklace. She was using her tiger, and it was PAWsome! "You're pawsome!" I commented.

      "Thanks! C'mon, let's go to my den!" Puppydog offered.

      "Sure!" I replied. I went to her unlocked den and found a random bunny we never saw or knew. "What for Fox Hat? Please accept my trade! Please, please, please, please!" The bunny started.

      What Puppydog's reply would always be: "Sorry, but no. One of my Fox Hat's are my sister's (darna123, real life sister)."

      But the greedy bunny denied the fact. I finally groaned loudly and said some words: "I
      know a Jammer like you. He begs a lot. Jammers like you just don't get it, aye?"

      The bunny did a cry-face saying "Fine :'(". THE END!

      And that's all. Geez, I'm tired of typing, I wrote the comment two times, and it didn't publish -_-!

      Good luck, Jammers! ~♥biamorawesome♥~

      Delete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!