Thursday, January 2, 2014

Good Times

Hi Jammers! The contest has ended, so be sure to see the winners.

Today's returning item is the icy Snowflake Table!


Yay! The January winter theme will be returning. I love this theme. :3

For the past two days, clones of fman122 were taking over Aldan. 

But yesterday afternoon AJ time, there was a slight update. Nobody could get into AJ.

I panicked for a moment and thought, "What if the fmen and fwomen managed to break into Animal Jam's gaming system?"

But sure enough, AJ came back on, and we were all trying to figure out what happened.

There were no fmen or fwomen to be seen!

So, in that case, I BELIEVE we have stopped them. Most of them, at least.

If they were real people controlling the clones, they wouldn't be gone, unless they were all banned. But you can always create more, unless the entire dashboard was banned.

This theory might prove that the clones are robots.

Anyway, yesterday I traded my gazelle horns to tastetherainbowxx for a white rhino helmet, an orange and purple long spiked wristband, and a Mira statue. Tastetherainbow did a huge overtrade, as my gazelles are just about worth as much as a white rhino, but she added those. I wonder why....

For some reason I miss my gazelles a tiny bit. :P I mean, who wouldn't miss them when you got them those most unlikely way ever?

Moving on now.

I'm thinking of putting up a tab with photos of all the fun times I've had with buddies and exploring Jamaa. What do you say?

Here's an example of blue116, her friend, and I:


Flying bunny foxes! x3

To end the post I have extracted this AMAZING deer background:


If you use it on a blog, please put a tiny text box on the footer or side to give me credit, please! c:

See you later, alligators. ^.^


8 comments:

  1. Nuuuuuuuu!!!
    You dont have your gaz anymore D:
    Well, thanks to that trade I got rid of my pink long wrist and got a purple one :D

    Mythy too lazy to sign in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fman132
    Fman213
    Fmanrocks
    FmanTime
    Fman****
    Fman000
    Fman912
    Fdude122
    Fguy122
    Fdude322
    Fguy322
    AppleBannana
    Fmanreally
    XxfmanxX
    Slickman122
    122
    32
    112
    Fman112
    Is all of fman's account. Some of these accounts are banned if you see something like it run away

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are also:

      Recyledbeards
      Thisboxwillhauntyou
      Thisboxwilllhauntyou (the diff. is that this one has three l's)
      Fmanbackup

      Oh and btw fman actually sends a necklace and if you keep it your items slowly disappear, and sometimes there aren't items, and sometimes there's just this blank JAG written two times Thanks for playing with me! (once smaller then the other) and there's nothing in the From: space O_O

      Creeepy!!

      Sweg Queen <3

      Delete
  3. I got a worn and a lava glove and a pirate sword for my spirit glove.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that was a way over trade o.o
      -fuzzheadlola

      Delete
  4. who in the name of the worls is this fman :^ blinks "no im not stupid"

    ReplyDelete
  5. he sent me a necklace oh heres another account

    fboyisawesome

    I deleted thee necklace thx :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate it when people hack each other! Because hackers can:

    A. Get your personal information
    B. Murder
    C. Kidnap
    D. etc.

    There are WAY more worse things... I'm scared NOT for my BETAs and rares, but my life. o.0

    -a terrified biamorawesome-

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!