Tuesday, August 25, 2015

First Day of Whoopschool

I don't feel too enthusiastic to write a peppy little "HIIII JAMMMERRRSSSSS!!!" introduction, so let's just cut to the chase.

Four words for you: first day of school.

To be honest, last year's first day of school went very smoothly.

This year, things were REALLY unorganized.



First of all, our dorky bus driver forgot it was the first day of school, so he didn't show up. All of the poor kids waiting at our bus stop (including myself) were somewhat disappointed.

At our school, we have two lunches. If your fifth period class in a certain area of the school, then you may either have 1st or 2nd lunch. French is my fifth period, and since it's a language class, I have 1st lunch.

Or so I thought.

During fourth period, my stomach was grumbling. Usually, if you have 1st lunch, lunchtime is right after fourth period. I couldn't wait to dig in on food!

Then our principal announced over the loudspeaker that there was some confusion and each student was to go to their fifth period class and talk to their teacher and find out what lunch they had. That meant French for me.

So after fourth period was over with, I went to ask my teacher what lunch I had (even though I already knew), and he said 2nd lunch.

WHAT. THE. HECK!?

Okay, I'll admit it. I'm smarter than most of the people in that freakin' French class.

But it doesn't take a SMART person to KNOW for a FACT that my FRENCH TEACHER is a COMPLETE IDIOT.

Last year, I swear he was absent for HALF THE YEAR. That's like, a full quarter per semester!

Sometimes the PRINCIPAL had to fill in for him because he was TOO LAZY to call a sub!

What's even WORSE is that I told my FRIEND to MEET ME at lunch, but now I couldn't DO THAT because I have 2ND LUNCH. 

ARRRGGHHH!!!

French 2 has always been this way: Fifth period for the entire year, and 1st lunch for the entire year.

Has something CHANGED?

IT BETTER NOT HAVE!

The only good side to this is that I'll be with a few more of my friends (friends = 4 or 5). The bad side? French is awful, I starved the whole time, and I let my friend down.

I can tell 8th grade will be a total bust.



23 comments:

  1. school doesn't start till the 8th for me! Last year my friend had a very old new bus driver he was an old man. On the first day of school I believe, He dropped his sunglasses out of the window and said NO SMOKING. And he stopped the bus at every kids house that was waiting for a bus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, i'm trying to get my blog on the "map" and I need YOUR help, I'm going to start doing videos on my blog, and hopefully guest-stars (other than my sisters). So, if you go to this link (a lot) and comment saying that you want to be a guest-star, I might reply and say ok or not. I will also be doing speed-paints and drawing of jammers!

    http://animaljamtreasuerblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Dolphinrinder8910!

      First off, let me tell you that blogging is a long journey. It can take a while to get some traffic, so just always remember to stay confident and patient.

      I'm glad that you are working hard to grow a successful blog. My tips are:

      1. Don't do what everyone else does. That means posting "the new item" every single day of your life.
      2. Express yourself! Show some personality in your posts. Don't talk like a computerized robot. Please. >.<
      3. Try to avoid posting things that might cause a lot of drama. Heh, I've got plenty of experience from that.
      4. Label your posts! Trust me, it's way easier than looking back in the archive or clicking the "older post" button over and over again.
      5. If you CAN, tend to post a few Animal Jam graphics here and there. Chances are, famous YouTubers will use them for their thumbnails. Blogs with graphics are VERY, VERY helpful. I once made a graphic of a glitched ring, and it's been used ALL OVER YouTube. You could even use your own graphics for your own thumbnails, if you wish to start making videos, or even blog headers/blog backgrounds, etc.

      Those are my five tips! Enjoy!

      ~Naffy

      Delete
    2. One question: do you wanna be an author, if you reply to the e-mail that I'm gonna send you for a yes, we can help each other out! ^-^

      Delete
  3. That sucks. I went back yesterday, and it was horrible.. Everyone in all of my classes are annoying as heck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? All of the bad/punk/cool/rebel kids are in my classes too! They're so ANNOYING!

      Delete
    2. Yea I'm going into 7th grade and my best friend just switched schools. Any advice please >.< ?
      Thanks ^.^
      ~Bunnybobo231

      Delete
  4. Aw, sorry about that Nafaria! My first day today was chaotic too! The principle changed everything up and my bff ended having B lunch whil me and anothe bff of ours were in A lunch! Ah the craziness of the first day of school. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! The same thing happened to me! Sad huh?

      Delete
    2. IKR MY BEST FRIENDS ARE ALL IN 1ST LUNCH BUT IM IN 2ND

      Delete
  5. You had your first day of school yesterday? Most of the people I know start school next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live in the western U.S., which has a different schedule from eastern U.S schools.

      Delete
  6. Wow, that sucks! I've been super confused here starting 7th grade and having to change schools, but this is just plain messed up. I feel super bad for you... I mean, I have to walk around outside most of the day even though it's about 100 DEGREES EVERY DAY, and then go to a classroom that I'm either too hot or cold in. How does that even work?!
    I also have a dumb teacher (psh who am I kidding, we all have one) who just WOULDN'T STOP talking even though I said multiple times I needed her to slow down. The worst part is, I was so behind because she wouldn't let me finish a project that SHE told me to do in class. She wouldn't help, not one bit. Luckily I was able to finish. >:/
    But anyway, I hope you get some good luck this year. <3
    -Goshenite <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nafaria, my school does not start until the 8th just like Violet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw man, that sucks! I hope school gets better. :(
    I'm nervous to start middle school, I know 7th grade will be a LOT different from 6th grade. And I have to do a presentation to the entire class within the first two weeks of school! Ughhh, nice way to make all the new people to the school even MORE nervous than they probably already are. >:(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, that sucks for the first day of school :( i hope it gets better as the year goes on
    -tiggy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know how much that sucks, but lucky for me, My first day of school was A. Okay!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow. you sound smarter then your french teacher. Mind if i sponsor your blog on mine?
    ~cookycupcake
    theanimaljammoon.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. My school starts tomorrow, and I haven't even gotten school supplies. It will be my first year of middle school, and I missed orientation because I was at Busch Gardens ( totally worth it though!). And now I'm learning you have to pick up your schedule at the school. I don't even know if any of my friends will be in my classes.-cyacheer

    ReplyDelete
  13. woah woah woah! HALF THE YEAR?! WHAT. THE. HECK. IS. WRONG. WITH. HIM.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dang, Naffy, that's terrible! I'm in 8th grade too, started this year. It. Sucks. Believe me, it's terrible. But I hope things get better for you!
    -Fammy Fam Famz
    p.s. it's me Fam XD as if you couldn't tell :3

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!