Monday, December 14, 2015

Glitched Gingerbread Man Mask!?

Hey Jammers! ^-^

It's been a while since I've actually made a REAL post. :P

Well, the news I'm about to give you isn't really that NEW, but it's worth a shot, right?

Today I wanted to talk about this supposedly "glitched" gingerbread man mask. At least, I think it's a gingerbread man mask. o.o


This item was released last week (or was it the week before?). What's strange about it is that it has no name. When you hover over the item with your cursor, it either says a bunch of numbers or takes up the name of the item next to it. We don't know the real name of this item, but to me it looks like a gingerbread man mask.

In the picture above, there are two masks. The one shown on the right is the version that most people have. But the one shown on the left is a color that everyone describes as "glitched".

No one is sure where this mask came from, but this item is already glitched to begin with, anyway. Perhaps it was released early in the morning, like around midnight. Maybe it's not "glitched", but only an extremely rare alternate of the original item that only very lucky Jammers received.

Apparently, some Jammers, like Nemachu, are offering as high valued items as tan tiki masks for this "glitched" gingerbread man mask.

If you just so happen to own this super rare item, don't be fooled and trade it away thinking it's not worth something.

Have a jamtastic day! :)

7 comments:

  1. Strange. I think my friend has this, so I'm gonna have to tell her its glitched. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. UMMMM
    I have a gingerbread mask that is normal
    But when I put my cursor over it, it either says "Antlers" (The item next to it) or #6389 o.o
    IS IT GLITCHED OR NAW IM CONFUSED!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The item is only the glitched rare version if it looks like the one on the left of the picture.

      Delete
  3. That's cool! I didn't know there was a glitched one
    -tiggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOH, sweet! I have a glitched. good thing I looked on here, I was gonna trash it at first.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have the glitched one!
    (btw they fixed the nametag so now it says "gingerbread mask" or something like that)






















    (i honestly dont think its that rare lol)

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!