Monday, May 27, 2013

Planet Pawz!

Hello. I'm here to talk about my other blog-Planet Pawz!

Planet Pawz is the blog to learn all about our world's animals. Whether it's a bird or a mammal, you can collect all kinds of animal information at this website!

Ugh. A report due on an animal in school? Hakuna Matata, my friend! All the information you need can be found on this blog.

Sometimes I have so many animals on my hands I have no idea which to pick! I distribute them by habitat, but sometimes I'll do daily posts on widespread animals. I put up polls for your opinion on which animal is your favorite or which one you'd like to learn more about!

Planet Pawz also changes its background monthly, like this blog. Stay tuned within the blog each month to see what kinds of cool, nature-like backgrounds will be for the next month!

Planet Pawz is the most helpful (in my opinion), informational blog on animals in the universe! So visit today to learn cool facts to remember and cute, funny images to peek at.

Click on this cute dog to teleport you to the epic, one-of-a-kind PLANET PAWZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!