Friday, April 5, 2013

I'm Back!

I'm back, jammers! Again, thank you for your patience. So, to recap on the new items (thanks, snowyclaw, for the pictures):

Crystal Graham Statue:


Upside Down Chandelier, found in the new April Fool's party:


Upside Down Torch (okay, any item upside down is obviously in the new party):



Diamond Birthstone! YES! This is what I've been waiting for! Sadly, I'll have to wait until I get that membership card....



Upside Down Teapots:



The Rare last Monday, Cupcake Hats, which I REALLY wanted :( :



And Longboards, which are sort of like skateboards, I assume:



And for a few hints on the new AF party:





   



Yeah, pretty zany. Sorry for not much information....I just got back from sitting in the car for 5 hours so I'm still stretching.

And please welcome Banzai, my African Wild Dog Webkinz! I got him for my birthday. And, BTW, April means Webkinz's birthday is coming up, but it's not 'till late April. Cool! Webkinz will soon be 8 years old. Happy B-day!

Thank you, partyanimalzz and pupp1266 for the presents! You are both good friends!

And....you know what. That's the whip.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!