Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Hay, Jammers! Sidekix Plushie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hay, jammers! Heh, heh. That's the new item today, a hay bale!



And something a REALLY wanna get:

A plushie of a Sidekix was found in a jammer's den.



I bet it has to do with a code when you order a Sidekix plushie. My brother ordered me a wolf for Christmas, so sadly no code for me :(. I'll probably get one for my b-day party! So, partyanimalzz or someone else coming to my real life b-day party, keep in mind that's a good thing to gift me if you haven't already picked it out for Saturday.

Okay. Webkinz now has a floating book and cowboy hat on the game. Cool, I guess. If you click on the book, it gives you a little prize for the new Magic Tree House book. And I forgot what the hat gives you.

That's the late (again) whip!

2 comments:

  1. I need a Sidekix plushie code BADLY! If you know a code for the plushie that comes with all of the sidekix plushies and 1 week membership tell asamiam123 (user) Thanks! Animal Jam rocks! BYE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How should I put this? Okay, so, you can get a code for a Sidekix at Animal Jam Outfitters (to go there, go to the Play Animal Jam! tab), or you can visit Zoobies.com for rare and unreleased Sidekix.

      Delete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!