Saturday, March 30, 2013

Almost There!

We're almost there, jammers! Once we reach 1,000 views, I'll be hosting a party soon! 3 more views!!! And I bet we can do it!

Anyway, I'll be going on my trip thus afternoon, so I won't be posting until next Saturday morning, I believe. My birthday is on Friday, and no, I'm not asking for any gifts, but if you really want to, you can send me some. Jam-A-Grams work out just as great!

I lost my Membership yesterday, so when I manage to hopefully get the Snow Leopard Card for my birthday, I'll be able to accept any gifts you send. REMEMBER! I'm NOT begging you to send gifts! It would just be such a nice thing! If you do not agree with this, you do not, I repeat, you do NOT have to send me ANYTHING at all. But, if you disagree with the gift idea, you can always send a birthday Jam-A-Gram.

Now for the new item, Baseball Cap! For Members only. P.C.T.AJSpirit.



And the Sidekix are here! You can now buy in Animal Jam Outfitters a bunny, tiger, fox, or penguin plushie that curls up into a ball. Don't know the link? Click the Play Animal Jam! tab and scroll down until you see an Animal Jam Outfitters button. Click on it to go right to the website!



Also, they added a 100,000 gems gift certificate. It's a bit pricy, but for that much gems? They'd get closer to a virtual millionaire than the rest of us!



And a jammer today found out a note about a new app for Animal Jam:


Cool! They're making apps like Ganz is for Webkinz. Sweet!

That's the whip.

2 comments:

  1. It's for an app, not the new land.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Thanks for the update. I will fix that "typo" as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!