Tuesday, March 14, 2017

The REAL Top Rarest Items in Animal Jam

Hello and welcome to another post! ^.^ Today we are going to be talking about the rarest items to exist in the world of Jamaa.

Before we begin, let's get this straight: so many people often confuse popular items that are believed to be rare with items that are actually rare in terms of how many there are in existence.

Now, since I'm no rare expert (I suppose you could say I'm an amateur), these items will not be listed in any particular order. The rarity of items is always changing. It's like the stock market in a way. Sometimes rares go up, and sometimes they go down, and this can be caused by a variety of factors.

With that being said, shall we get started?

Image result for beta arctic hood animal jam

Image result for magenta furry animal jam


(beta version)

Image result for milky tiara animal jam

Image result for milky tiara animal jam


These are all of the ones I can think of. Can you think of any more?

Adios Jammers!

14 comments:

  1. Are light pink headdresses rare anymore? Or no? I'm not good with rares either, lol!

    Also, thank you SO much for following my blog!! You're the only follower, and I literally screamed when I saw. x3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if you know but furries have gone down in rarity :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  3. I have an arctic hood! two of them! Happy PI day! Here are all the digits I remember... 3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751058209749445923078164...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy PI day! I can only memorize.. 3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971! :P
      -unicornmagic4ever

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. Now the furry hat seems like nothing because of the crazy amount of magenta items in AJ. Also, I am thinking of joining animal jam again with a new blog!
    -Leora320

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol I heard that the orange beard (nonrare) is the rarest item on AJ! Worth: 4 Founders, 4 Long Blacks, Light Purple Gazelles, BETA Eyeball hat, and OTHER BEARDS! A rare beard is worth: Headdress, Rare Pigtails, Rare Mech Angel Helmets, Rare Tie, and Rare Rhino Helmet! ~ Violetlola AKA Amberries (animal jam username)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Have A Rare Artic Hood If Someone Wants To Trade For It My User Is Melissa1016

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Have A Rare Artic Hood If Anyone Wants To Trade For It My User Is Melissa1016

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!