Tuesday, March 28, 2017

850K Views/Naffy's 15th Birthday Party Invitation + Blog Updates

Hi Jammers! Today's post is going to have a bunch of important information regarding a few upcoming events, so I highly suggest you read below. :)

First things first - thank you SOOOO much for 850,000 views! You guys rock! :D

As always, there is going to be a party as well as a contest (which, by the way, will be a photo contest upon many requests), but the party is going to be pretty special. My 15th birthday is coming up soon in about a week on April 5th, and so I thought it would be a good idea to combine the 850K views party with my AJ birthday party for extra fun!

With that being said, here is the invitation...


Remember, like all AJW events, this party is subject to change due to conflicts with my own and others' schedules, so... yeah, just a heads-up. :P

The next item of business is that from either Friday, March 31st or Saturday, April 1st through Saturday, April 7th, I will be on vacation. That means there will be a large lack of posts and activity on the blog during that time. I will still be able to monitor the comment section, but I won't be on WhipChat or posting very much for that week. It's spring break, and everyone deserves a little rest every now and then, right?

Posts will resume either the Sunday or Monday after I return. ^-^

Two more things - the contest will be up as soon as possible, but the results may be a little late to come out due to the whole vacation deal, and the blog template for April will be updated within the next few days.

Thank you for reading, and I hope you'll all understand and perhaps even make it to the party! And thank you for 850,000 views. Again. ;)

20 comments:

  1. Woo!!! -throws confetti everywhere- Congratulations!!! And Happy Birthday to you!! May you have the warmest hugs, the sweetest smiles, and your favourite birthday cake!!! And enjoy your vacation!!!

    sugarcat2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naffy, I try to come, but I doubt it will be possible. 'Cos I'm in England, MST is 7 hours ahead. That means that, for me, the party's 11O'clock. So sorry if I don't attend. Anyway, Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might be able to come!!!! I'm excited, I haven't been to a blog party on AJ in a long time :D

    ~DoomyPanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait for the party, Nafaria!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Happy (early) Birthday! I am the WISH FAIRY. Since it's your birthday soon, you get to pick a wish." (Also, did you receive my blue skullies?) - GoldenPOTATO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy early birthday Naffy! :D Lets see.. its at 5:00 PM for me, I dont think I can make it D: If I can I will be late, I eat at 5:00 then usually have to do chores :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Aww, if you can't make it we will miss you!

      Delete
  7. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOO YOUUUU!!!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR NAFFFEEEEEEE!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOUUU!!!!
    *Blows out naffy's candles on cake with last YOOOUUU*
    *Looks at Naffy, who has mad look on face*
    "Weeell ..... GOTTA GO THIS PARTY WAS FUN!!!!!!!!!"
    *Runs away with bowl of Icecream*
    B)
    *King Tough Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  8. HaPpy early birthday! And CONGRATS ON 850 000 PAGEVIEWS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darn, I cant come D:

    11pm's far too late for me lol

    It annoys me I'm going to miss it, but worse things have happened to me recently ':(

    -Kraft

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoo! 15! Congrats on 850K views! Here's your birthday song! https://youtu.be/3kyn9Es4HoY
    :) -akmlynx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I might actually come to the party, I never really went to one before so I may attend this, Although I also might not, Since my granny will be here then, and she will most likely take us to dinner, but maybe I can get my mom to cook something so I have time to come! :D I'll have to see how my schedule is. c:

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm postive I can come to this party! I'll be working on your birthday present this weekend too! Congrats on the milestone!

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!