Thursday, March 2, 2017

Jamaa Journal VOL. 193: 1,000 Accessory Slots for Members

Hi Jammers! Welcome to the Animal Jam Whip! Today is an update day, so why don't we take a look at the new Jamaa Journal?


Starting now, members get 1,000 accessory slots for their inventory! Wow!


The Lucky Castle den is back in the Diamond Shop, so pick one up if you haven't already. The Lucky Castle is one of my all-time favorite dens to decorate.


A new set of clover armor is available in the Diamond Shop. Unlike last year's clover armor, the items are a bit darker green, and the previous ones now have a ''rare'' label on them.

Also, March 14th is Pi Day, so we can expect Pi Day items to begin showing up on the shelves of Jam Mart Furniture and possibly even Jam Mart Clothing this year.


Chatting for people who use restricted mode got an expansion on the dictionary they're allowed to type words from! Hooray!


As predicted by most of us, cougars are coming to Jamaa! I am so excited! ^.^

Meanwhile, Lucky Clovers, the seasonal adventure for March, has returned!


Eagles are now beginning their travels, and the Lucky Party is back just in time for Lucky Day! :)

Thanks for reading, everyone! How would YOU rate this update?

12 comments:

  1. Ok Kraft update review

    1. Yay now I have more space for my junk
    2. I already have one
    3. Meh
    4. Meh
    5. This is actually stupid because they didn't add anything much... They removed cri and lel though so I'm triggered. Also, sometimes what you've typed never loads. I personally hate this new feature :T
    6.
    Oh
    My
    Fadoodling
    Flipafishiling
    Fuzznuggets
    *Squeals like a fangirl*
    I NEED THIS RIGHT NOW
    ITS LIKE A SNOW LEOPARD LYNX HYBRID

    I still want an ocelot though
    And a chicken.
    and a fennec fox now.
    7. Yay
    8. Bye bye eggles
    By the way, shouldn't horses return soon?
    9. Ok

    I rate this update 11/10 because that cougar looks amazing
    -kraft

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ocelots, I'm in loaf. Anywho my birthday is March 11 (next Saturday) and I'm having an AJ party then & was wondering if anyone wanted to come. It's going to be around 1:00pm TX time. (Gifts not required) Lemme know if you want to come. ;) -akmlynx

      Delete
  2. I hate the new chat system!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Its su annoying
    I cant even do ? or ! or . or ,
    ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah! one-down for roleplayers! :(((

      Delete
  3. Although I'm not a member, I'm really happy for members! Most likely if they make cougars for non members (As if....) I might stay on for a day and snatch it up quickly!!! They look amazing! I think it would be nice if AJHQ could add maybe more lands, and I don't know, just something interesting?

    Awesome post by the way :D

    sugarcat2

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the digits I can remember: 3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751058209749
    I swear this isn't copy and pasted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Remember that video you posted I think it was on earth day last year with the guy talking about the environment and he was saying sorry that stuff was happening? Well we watched that video at school today:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a cool update i hope cougers will be for nms although they look like a membery (have no idea what that means XD) animal they are so cute!

    ~glittergal624

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked the arrows for their help in organizing your notes.
    หนังตลก

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!