Monday, March 6, 2017

Lucky Party 2017 Tour

Good morning, afternoon, evening... whichever one you prefer, depending on what time of day it is where you live. :P

Anyways, today I thought of doing a Lucky Party tour for 2017 for those of you who haven't had the chance to make it to one yet, so let's get crackin'!

When you first walk in, you will see a little vendor's cart off to the side. Click on it, and it will open up a shop with these items for sale:


Five of them are old ones we've seen before, but the last one is a clover wishing well of some sort, and it's brand new! I can't wait to decorate my den with all of these lucky items!

Inside of the den looks like this...


I love all of the green. It's so pleasing to the eye!

I also really enjoy that green, hardwood flooring, as well as the clover wallpaper. AJHQ, if you're reading this, PLEASE make those two things an item! They would look fantastic in dens.

What's your favorite part about the Lucky Party? :)

13 comments:

  1. I've always loved the Lucky Party :D

    My favorite part is the clover circle that you click to get a clover X)

    ReplyDelete
  2. in one word, describing all the alphas: Greely: mysterious Peck: artistic Cosmo: plants Liza: Probably-once-thought-phantoms-and-animals-might-get-along Sir Gilbert: courageous Graham: cracker?? (JK, inventive)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I'm Gfox0, part of the bloggers group. I found your blog a few months back, but I forgot to comment :P Well, here I am! I really like your blog, it's super cool! If you can, can you buddy me on animal Jam? My username is Gfox0!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Gfox0! Welcome to the Animal Jam Whip! I'm glad you like my blog. ^.^

      Delete
  4. Heya Naffy!

    I cannot believe this blog is still running! Nice job for keeping it strong!

    This is Pay, if you happen to remember me. I quit Animal Jam about a half of a year ago, and will not be coming on anymore, only maybe once or twice to check in on updates and stuff.

    I miss you and everyone else so much!

    I hope you're doing well, and it looks like it! The blog has been so successful! Congratulations!

    Have a nice day,
    Pay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, hi Pay! It's been so long! I'm glad to hear you're doing well. I miss you a lot too! Thanks for stopping by! :D

      Delete
  5. Ahh, Lucky Day, my favorite Animal Jam Season, MY favorite part is probably the music. Happy Go Lucky has always been my favorite music in AJ. It just reminds me of my Irish blood.

    OH my gosh, this is a dream come true! Thanks so much! And at the best of times, too! My headache feels a bit better now :)

    May my spirit be with you, ALWAYS! Jam on!

    ~.*FrozenWarrior*.~ (Known as lpslover98989 on AJ)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cool that you have Irish blood! I think I have a bit of Irish in me as well. If I do, then hey, it makes sense since I have red hair! :P

      Delete
  6. My fav part is the lucky well on it. XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Lucky/Clover/Leprechaun Fire Place, is it sold in Jamaa Furniture? Also this clover cookies are evil O.o #TheCloversAreTakingOver :P -akmlynx

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!