Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Pest Control Tips


Hi Jammers! How are you all doing? ^.^

Well, the other day I was playing Pest Control since it's on double gems, and I was DETERMINED to beat hard mode. With the help of a little research, I discovered probably the most efficient strategy for winning at Pest Control, because it worked!


Yay! I was so unbelievably proud of myself. :P

This is what the game board looked like when I was done...


Crazy, I know! I actually watched a video that very nicely explains how to beat hard mode on Pest Control, or any mode for that matter. It's almost fifteen minutes long, but I just skimmed through it and got enough information to reach my goal. Here it is...




I hope you enjoyed reading today's post! Now get out there and take on the challenge of beating hard mode on Pest Control! You'll even get some gems while you're at it. ;)

7 comments:

  1. Congrats! I love pest control! I beat it, like, two years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should try that! It looks so funny XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw Naffy? Can you do another photo contest sometime this year?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article.
    מדביר

    ReplyDelete
  5. Works on 2020? I tried and I died :(

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!