Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Animal Jam Stats 2016

Hi guys! :) In today's post, I'm going to be talking about the latest Animal Jam stats.

These stats are current as of June 30th, 2016, which means the last time they were updated was during summertime. These stats will most likely not be the same in, say, the next several months or so.

Without further ado, here are the Animal Jam stats according to the WildWorks official website!


Pretty cool, right?

Before I conclude this post, I want to share some fan art that my great friend Cheer drew for me a couple of days ago:


Thanks so much, Cheer! I love all the colors! They're so bright and popping. :D

Welp, that's it for today. Goodbye!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Amazing art, Cheer! :D

    (DXplorergirl)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh that's very interesting! The numbers have certainly gotten further than 10,000,000! Thanks for posting my art! Glad you like it!

      Delete
  2. Omg, *tears come to eyes* That many pets? *notices something* OMG THOSE POOR PETS WHO BELONG TO SOMEONE WHO QUIT AJ. SRSLY WHEN I AM GOING TO QUIT AJ (which I am not planning to) I WILL LET ALL MY PETS GO ITS MEAN TO KEEP THEM LIKE THAT MAYBE EVEN FOREVER!!!!!! And, Cheer that is really cool art! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. woah, how much coffee did you drink this morning

      Delete
    2. *snort-aardvark-laugh* Not enough. CX Thanks for asking, though. My level of caffeination is directly proportional to my level of nuttiness.

      (DXplorergirl)

      Delete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!