Friday, January 24, 2014

You Have a Life-Live It.

I really hate to say this, but, some of my friends/Jammers I admire are quitting. Yes, about four. All at the same time.

I was checking the Animal Jam Times for a new post, but all I saw was a post saying, "I'm quitting Animal Jam." At first I was shocked, then sad. Sadly she has to go, and nothing will stop her. I mean, everyone's gotta quit at sometime.

Then I saw there was a new post on the Animal Jam Nox. I read it, and it said "I'm quitting Animal Jam." I was like, "o_o TWO of my many favorite bloggers are quitting? This is chaotic!" Of course I was VERY bummed about Kinyonga and vms915 leaving. They are such great people.

Later on I got on AJ. My friend edwingrim2 was there, and I found out that she was quitting as well. I took a peek at her blog, and it explained everything. I was devastated! Why is everything bad coming now?

Because of this, it's possible my friend Fluffy might quit, too.

They've all quit for several reasons that I am absolutely OUTRAGED, INCENSED, and VEXED about. All synonyms of angry powered by Google.

Here are the reasons:


  • Too much drama with scamming and hacking. We've recently had a major hacker return to Jamaa bigger than ever. I still remember the day everything went haywire.... besides, why would ANYONE be so cold-hearted to wreck Animal Jam? I'm tired of it.
  • Even MORE drama with rares. Rares are what holds everything together in Jamaa, it seems. Take scamming/hacking for example. Without rares would be our game without scamming/hacking. Without rares there'd be nothing to work towards to. Without rares would barely be any players, except the ones that care additionally for AJ itself and not the items. Thinking about this just makes me sick. 
  • Reality. Jamaa is becoming too much like today. There's bad people and better people, greedy people and grateful people. The world will be like this for a while, believe me I know.
  • Last but not least restricted rights. OF COURSE we all know Animal Jam needs the money people pay for memberships! They need the money to pay their workers. They have families. But I don't see what's wrong with not putting at least a little, JUST A LITTLE more stuff for NMs! It appears to me that what AJ's been missing all this time is a mob of Martin Luther King Juniors (Americans... I think)! XD
See, these are the reasons. I want to put an end to this stuff. Jamaa needs a future-a future that is strong and won't collapse into darkness.

The world needs this too. Technology is growing. People are growing. Politics are growing. Money is growing. Earth is growing. The universe is growing. Everything is growing, and we should teach it all to shape their life into a good one.

We have a life-live it.

18 comments:

  1. some of my buddys (that will not be named) have quit recently to :( I feel ya nafaria and yes with the hackers I thought about quitting!!! I am still thinking about quitting now... ~DogLover1230~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Words of Wisdom

    This post is very touching. I guess I don't have much to say on the matter. It's-it's... I can't describe how I feel. Well, listen to this:

    I know I am free because I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free no matter what rules surrounds me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
    - Robert A. Heinlein

    Those people who quit, I bet that's how they feel. Maybe. Read that quote and you decide. Nafaria, what you said should be a quote. It is SO true. Life is too short.

    We have a life-live it.

    ~wolfpaws4330~

    ReplyDelete
  3. C:

    ~wolfpaws4330~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just incase my farewell was a bit unkind, I must say, I give you the most sincere apology, and I do say,
    Farewell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're quitting? :(
      I know I am too, but because of recent happenings... so many people are....

      Delete
  5. i would never quit aj unless my parents deleted my account! never!
    not even if i got hacked. i just play it for my buddies. from a very friendly and kind cyacheer

    ReplyDelete
  6. my best friend on AJ, jdog722, almost quit! it was because of the drama of aj. scamming, hacking, rares, ect. he didn't quit, though, which is a good thing since he's my best bud on aj and without him, i would need a new best friend and that woudl be really difficult. and i woudl miss all those fun times we had, trolling scammers, having our own adventures,hanging out and playing games. atleast that'll still go on for now. good thing that not everyone cares about rares, and good thing not everyone scams/hacks. (sorry for this long comment btu i just had to let some stuff out)
    -wolfhead73601

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and good thing there's still fun, friendship, and all that other good stuff.
      -wolfhead73601

      Delete
  7. :( Kinyonga quit!!!!????? OMG. I cried. Honestly. Nafaria, if you leave as well, I swear, I think I'll quit. :(
    -a very sad scree35-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey nafi!
    good news!
    fluffy decided 2 stay!!!
    -fuzzheadlola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAYYYYYYYY FLUFFY'S STAYING :DDDDD
      -wolfhead73601

      Delete
  9. I can't say how much I agre with you, Nafaria. Every time I log in, some sort of drama is happening. And I know it's silly to cry over a game, but that's what I'm about to do. When I first joined AJ, I was really excited to be able to communicate with th world. Now, it is upsetting to be on AJ, to see all this scamming and bullying and membership and rare nonsense.
    But what can we do? What can anyone do? The only people who can fix it are those who are casing the drama. It is up to thos who are causing the drama to stop it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. c: I cry like every night now... just because of this all....

      Delete
  10. Quitting because of drama? Seriously?

    Sommes-nous si lâches que ça? Et alors, nous pouvons faire le mieux qu'on peut! Ce n'est pas qu'un jeu. Pour moi, c'est beaucoup plus.
    C'est un monde pour moi.

    Une autre famille.

    Un coin de réconfort pour moi...
    Jamais je ne quitterai cette famille. Même si un jour je ne jouerai plus, j'y penserai. C'est là où j'ai trouvé mes meilleurs amis... Enfin, une partie :)

    Myth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously think my buddies on AJ are family, too. It might sound weird but I've been on this computer, on AJ, on Webkinz, all since I was a young kid. I'm like between 10-13 in age. Lol, I still remember the day I felt lonely enough I silently cried because RainbowCat1 logged off AJ.

      Also what's kind of weird is my class is my family. My class in my school is like my family. I can't go anywhere and do anything without them.

      It's so strange how the littlest things can cause the biggest impacts on people.

      Delete
  11. This is true, I definitely agree with you. Things need to change.

    ReplyDelete
  12. :'(

    ~a very heart-broken biamorawesome, reading all the comments and this post~

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!