Friday, January 10, 2014

Member-to-Non-Member

Hi Jammers! I have seen to come down with a slight cold, possibly a fever. I hope it doesn't grow to be a fever..... >.<

Anyway, today's new item is a pair of Ice Skates!


This item is very..... well....

  • Humany
  • Flat and not exactly 3-D  
  •  A DEN item, when it's supposed to be a pair of shoes. :I

In my opinion, they would make cool clothing items, but why place them in a den?

Okay, yadayadayadaya.

Ooh, I'm playing Best Dressed right now and the plastic reindeer glitch on crocodiles still works. :P

Random point-out.

Now, to the LESS random point-out....

Did you know some animals were Member before they became Non-Member?

Firstly the seal.

(Picture from Animal Jam Arrow)

Back in Beta, seals were for everyone. Actually, EVERYTHING was for everyone, including items.

But when Membership came to Beta, seals were switched to Member-only animals. The Non-Member Beta testers that had seals before they become Member-only still had access to their seal, so technically it was a Non-Member Member animal, and you still see those today.

Same thing with the rhinos and I think elephants. Giraffes arrived later on.

And this situation is why supermonkeys has the only Non-Member rhino. :3

Anyway, I believe 6 weeks after its change, the seal became available for everyone once again. And to this day--let the seals roam Jamaa! XD

Secondly the penguin.

(Picture from Animal Jam Arrow)

Yes, I remember when penguins came to Jamaa. They came as a Member-only animal. My great friend partyanimalzz was SOOOOO excited when AJ announced that penguins would become for all Jammers.

That day was a really great day. ^.^

We need more of those days! Grr...

And thirdly, the turtle!

(Picture from Google Images)

These swam into Animal Jam being for Members and Members only. After a few weeks or maybe a couple months, AJHQ made a spectacular update to their game and released these wonderful sea creatures for everybody. :3

I hope you enjoyed today's post. That's the Whip!

6 comments:

  1. : )
    ~wolfpaws4330~

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was browsing the Daily Explorer, I saw a lot of posts that said "____s are now for every jammer!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree Duchessberrybunny
      Happy Jamming!
      ~Mistybreeze472

      Delete
  3. I really hope that, someday, AJHQ will turn some member animals now into NM animals. :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never knew! O.O
    Well, I'm glad they're nonmember now. Everything should be nonmember, really. And I am probably the 4578423758347584378975909th person who has stated that fact.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually... in my opinion, both members and non-members should have the freedom of having animals! It seems fair, hmm?

    But, I am content that AT LEAST we've got some animals, right? :-D

    ~♥biamorawesome♥~

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!