Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Ski Chair and Webkinz Deals

Hi Jammers! My fever is just growing worse and this is the second day I'm staying home from school-blech. Today's new item is the unexpected and epic Ski Lift Chair!


It's a bit human-y, but after all it WAS designed to be human-y. Otherwise it's very cool, if you like elevators, escalators, and chairlifts like I do. o3o

Here are some interesting graphics I've found:



If you use these please give me credit! :)

I've also been thinking about making another blllooogggg (blog)...... about Webkinz. :3

See, I'm getting a Sherbet Bunny plush on Thursday and I'm VERY excited for it. Sherbet Bunnies are very rare and cost a lot more than they would if they were in stores still. The one I got was about $21.95. No doubt about the price, the plush is retired!

There's also the very rare and exclusive Cheeky Cat, which is sold for over $100. The highest price I've seen is a Cheeky Cat and Dog duo for $200. That's a lot for only 2 Webkinz!

But, if you're an avid Webkinz Collector like me, the best place to go for CHEAP and I mean CHEAP Webkinz is Seagull Book. It's a store found in several cities near the Western United States, and Webkinz there are at the highest for only $3! And don't forget Mazin Hamsters for only $2. What a deal!

Actually, I think I got Popcorn (my poodle plush I got from Seagull Book) when the store was on sale... O.O

I dunno. :P

It's time to close the post. Bye!

3 comments:

  1. i have been playing Webkinz for 4 years:P

    ~surf4life123 gigisskunk5 on webkinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I play Webkinz, too! Expect that I stopped--though, I am looking forward to start playing it again! ;-)

    ~♥biamorawesome♥~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's suppose to be "except" in the part: "Expect that I..." sorry for the error!

      ~♥biamorawesome♥~

      Delete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!