Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Big Pine Trees and Dreams



I am SO, SO, SO sorry for not posting in the past day or two. I have been very busy lately. Yesterday I had swimming practice at 4:30-7:00 pm, and today I will be skiing. I have a lot of homework due soon.... and I need to get my booty on it!

Today's new item is a Big Pine Tree. GIF from Animal Jam Roar.
This tree reminds me of those crooked trees in Whoville (Dr. Suess). XD

Hmm..... last night I had a LONG nightmare that a miniature Fman got inside our house. He was in the form of a small rodent, like a house mouse, and no matter what cheese we fed him he just kept getting bigger. Then I finally made him a deal-if he'd stop hacking and leave my house, I'd promise to not say a word of his appearance to anyone else. (aka my blog). I THINK he accepted it.... but he returned with this doll and it was all getting weird.... thankfully I woke up.

That's the Whip.

-nafaria9

5 comments:

  1. HELP! i got hacked and now my blue pirate sword, my bat wings and my blue bow are gone can you please help me please! so sad that i lost most of my rares please help!!!!!!
    A VERY UNHAPPY
    ~Mistybreeze472

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. biamorawesome :-DMay 4, 2014 at 8:00 PM

      I am SOOOO sorry for you, Misty! But I know you'll get better items! :-)!

      ~♥biamorawesome♥~

      Delete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!